FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Looking fro 1967 Fairlane Parts

Scarr
Hi Everyone,

I own a 1967 for Fairlane 500 convertible. I am looking for a clean set of rear quarter panels. If anyone has any or has a lead please let me know.

Many thanks.
indeedwrestling
Scarr wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I own a 1967 for Fairlane 500 convertible. I am looking for a clean set of rear quarter panels. If anyone has any or has a lead please let me know.

Many thanks.

That is a truly very-specific hobby. I would assume that either eBay or other auto auction sites are your main source of parts? Is it something you're trying to complete in a certain time period or more just trying to accumulate the parts slowly with no certain timeframe in mind?
ocalhoun
Although it seems that you are very dedicated to finding these parts, frihost is not likely to reveal to you where to get them.
You aren't doing some type of social experiment are you?
Vanquish
Your best place to look is on classic cars website that have been made by fans, just have a look on Google and i'm sure you will find a website with forums and maybe you can ask there. Or maybe you could even contact the modern day manufacturer and ask if they have any or could make you some, it might be unlikely, but you won't know unless you give it a go, it's worth a try!
Regards,
Neal