FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your agenda?

Wynand
What is your agenda?

Everybody has an agenda… Nobody just do things because they are NICE Twisted Evil . Do you agree with me or do you think I am paranoid?

What is yours…?

Mine is: Well tell me yours first.
wumingsden
Your paranoid Very Happy I may be the odd one out here but I do things for people just for the sake of helping them out for free, nothing else. Because of this people call me "nice" although I really don't like that word; it has no meaning at all if you think about it.
Kris1972
Wynand wrote:
What is your agenda?

Everybody has an agenda… Nobody just do things because they are NICE Twisted Evil . Do you agree with me or do you think I am paranoid?

What is yours…?

Mine is: Well tell me yours first.

I think you are slightly unhinged..but in the spirit of the site.
My agenda...keep my wife happy.
See that was easy, i related it to the one thing that every married guy (who happens to like his wife) can identify with. Her happiness equals me having the time and money to entertain myself!!!
godam64
i don't use any agenda for my daily life.
just make up all stuff on my brain and do it as far as i can.
tommorow i have to attend cpns briefing Smile
Vrythramax
Kris1972 wrote:
My agenda...keep my wife happy.
See that was easy, i related it to the one thing that every married guy (who happens to like his wife) can identify with. Her happiness equals me having the time and money to entertain myself!!!

You have a point there.

I don't believe everyone has a personal agenda, some people are honestly out to help others. I myself do a great deal of volunteer work in my community and on the web/internet that gains me absolutly nothing, not even a little recognition. I do it simply because it makes me feel good doing it...if that constitutes a personal agenda then I guess I am guilty.

I do try to keep my wife happy though, not to save money, just because she looks much more appealing smiling than yelling. Wink
Catastrophic Fairy
If I'm going to be nice, mostly, it's because I want to be nice. D: If I have an agenda, it normally revolves around cookies. >.> ^^;;
Jack_Hammer
To Kill everyone!!!
Muahahahahaaa!!!!
Twisted Evil

Erm.. I do things just to be nice yes, if someone is having problems I will gladly stop and help them. Though I am English!
wumingsden
Jack_Hammer wrote:
To Kill everyone!!!
Muahahahahaaa!!!!
Twisted Evil

Erm.. I do things just to be nice yes, if someone is having problems I will gladly stop and help them. Though I am English!

i'm English too, does that mean you think that all English people are nice ? I agree that most are polite, but not all Confused
goutha
Oracle calendar 9.0.4

Agenda is for people who want success. If you don't have an agenda... not sure about your future Smile
Nameless
I have a secret agenda.
xkarenflowerx
my agenda is to keep safe, i guess. . i become hyperaware of people so i can escape from them if they try and trap me in a prison called school again :/

rah the prison!!
Blaster
My agenda is keeping safe and always trying to do my best. I also do things just to be nice.
rightclickscott
Hey guys, I'm back.

My agenda? Well, usually, whenever I help someone, it's a cute girl that I can "get to know better." Otherwise, if it's a girl I'm not interested in or a guy, I'd be helping them because it's easy, and I need good karma.
planet
I do not have one *geezer has been thinking loong and haard*. I have a life which keeps me occupied and which is the way I have chosen it to be.

So if I feel like playing WoW for a day, I do so =))
Gieter
My agenda: a nice social life, a nice girlfriend (for the moment I have a really nice one, so new point: don't lose her), success in my career, and of course TERRITORY! War for Territory! Oh, that's a Sepultura-single, nvm.

Everyone wants to protect his territorium: house, job, children, wife/man,... and wants to be happy. Smile
ocalhoun
Just because I have a (or several) agenda(s) dosen't mean I can't be nice and cooperative with others.
alkady
My Agenda is my Dell Axim X50 with Windows Mobile 5.0 and also my ordinary agenda which I use more often for daily stuff.
yupeng
I don't have a agenda,i will do anything i want to do.
yatria
While these folks have a necessary place in the world, that place should not be anywhere within a 10-mile radius of you. Cynics, naysayers and Devil’s advocates have something valuable to offer, just let them momentarily offer it to someone else. When trying to make improvements to your own health or the company’s, the task at hand is challenging enough without the voices of doom and gloom constantly echoing in your ear. The “truth” these refreshing souls have to contribute is best kept for another day.

Instead, create a support group of like-minded people who understand what you’re trying to do and are willing to offer their passion and advice for a successful outcome. Positive energy is an essential part of any change program, physical or fiscal. Spouses and trusted colleagues can be of tremendous value in this regard. Those going through divorce or recently passed-over for promotion, less so. Steer clear of “High Potential” employees or extremely thin people.
Gieter
It isn't because you have an agenda that you are someone negative, a cynic, naysayer or a Devil's advocate. Agenda's also may be positive: by example, if you're agenda is "being successfull" or "being a good company leader", there isn't anything wrong with that I think. (except for when you're 'using' others to reach your goal.)