FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What soaps do you like and why?

Wynand
What soaps do you like and why?

I have a query to make. What soaps do like and why? I dont really watch soap but what would you recommend to get started with?
godam64
i like lifebuoy since it's a super brand in my country and i have use it for years without any problem. it's a product from unilever. Rolling Eyes
Jack_Hammer
He means 'Soap Operas' not the object soap...
Vrythramax
godam64 wrote:
i like lifebuoy since it's a super brand in my country and i have use it for years without any problem. it's a product from unilever. Rolling Eyes

BWAHAHAHAHAHA...Cool Cool

Seriously though, they come on during the time I am at work (thankfully) I don't think I could stand all the added drama in my life...it's bad enough I must listen to my wife telling me about them when I get home.
Catastrophic Fairy
*perks up and stands on her toes!* Soaps?! As in, soap operas?! :3 I watch All My Children, One Life To Live, and General Hospital! :3 Those are on ABC from noon to 3 PM (Central time). I don't tend to watch any others. >.>
Jack_Hammer
I don't watch soaps because I see no point watching them, I would much rather watch / listen to comedy instead, because it's funny der.
Wink
Rookiejas
i like smallville and numb3rs
they both are interesting, csi is also another good soap!
Now the OC sucks wang, it's so boring
Jaiye
Agreed, I loved the OC through season one, and season two wasn't bad, but I'm just starting to lose interest.
whplace
Louis and clark!

It rox! Smile. I watch that every sat. sunday.

I also like Joey

whplace
bulek
My favourite soap is AXE, it is really good.
nastik81
I just watch "Passions" cause it's on twice a day here and and if i miss one episode, I can always watch the next one (not that I try to follow it every day Smile
benatkinson610
This isnt exacly a soap but its usually on every few months and its brilliant because if you have seen it then you will kno that it gets a great tension some of thre things that happen on it are so realistic or unrewlistic it makes you scared to turn around when your walking to bed!
countessdiamond
The only soap I watch is All My Children on ABC at Noon CST. I love it. I have been watching it since 1994.

My favorite character from the show is Dr. David Hayward. He is the scheming doctor.
axellindner
I watch the real world on mtv. It is good, a lot of drama which is fun. This seasons is not as good as the previous though, in my opinion. I hate Svetlana, she is so annoying lol. Real World Austin was great, what a great bunch of people, too bad its over!
Vrythramax
I don't know if it's called a soap or not, but I really like the Sopranos on HBO, I also like the the series Deadwood...also on HBO.Why do I like them? Gratuitous sex and violence...can you think of a better reason? Very Happy
colilon
I watched The Y&R, But I got bored so when Passions begun I had watched it like a hawk, but now its to creepy and weird so I droped Razz
xorcist
I dont watch any Soap Operas they all boring to me all of them really just repeat the same things over and over. They bene on for like years and hey have the same concept on all of them.