FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i cant login to my account..

airh3ad
is my account remove? i cant login ...
n0obie4life
Look at your points and ask yourself Wink

And what did you tell us when you joined us Crying or Very sad.

http://frihost.com/tos.php wrote:
To maintain your hosting, you need to keep active on our forums. All inactive users will be deleted with or without notice, depending on your reputation/number of posts. One of our means to check your activity is your number of 'Points'. The method of calculation of these points is reserved to change at any time. However, to keep your hosting account, you should never let those points become negative.
Bondings
Airh3ad, after the server crash we did not recreate accounts of people who were inactive and were going to have their accounts removed anyway.
airh3ad
but im active with the forum ..i just sick this couple of weeks i hope you consider it.. please ill really need your good hosting and services ...i need to start again...can i ask another account please?...

username: airh3ad

thanks..
Blaster
It doesn't take a couple of weeks to lose that many points Shocked

I have a question bondings. Now that there is free space on server one what are you going to do with it?
n0obie4life
airh3ad wrote:
i just sick this couple of weeks

Cool. Sick for 14 weeks Very Happy.

(92+10)/7=14.5714286

10 because you needed a minumum of 10 points before you can request.

Anyway, sure. You can get your hosting account again, but not on cPanel, on Directadmin.

And you have to stay active or we will remove your account again. Also, before you can re-request, you have to slowly make your way up to positive ten points. Then request in the Account Page.
airh3ad
yah i got sick and accident i was driving a motor ...my left arm broke..anyway doesn't matter all i need is to get back my account ..thanks the advise hopefully many members can donate a points hehehehhe no worries i will active an remain...great service frihost....