FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Want to get help with building your website, intro.....

motazk
Dear all members,
If you want any help for creating your website or other related things, I offer you a help by giving you great templates and give you the help to creat your pro. website using flash or adobe photoshop....
If you want so, please register in my forum and post your request and i will be glad to help...
Quote:
my website: www.mutazk.be
SamiTheBerber
motazk wrote:
Dear all members,
If you want any help for creating your website or other related things, I offer you a help by giving you great templates and give you the help to creat your pro. website using flash or adobe photoshop....
If you want so, please register in my forum and post your request and i will be glad to help...
Quote:
my website: www.mutazk.be

You have very nice flash-animations Very Happy Why did you make another topic in same subject?
motazk
Ok, anyone want help i will try to do so....
swapnalokam
hi man thanks for your offer to help but I couldn't find a section to post my needs though... so can I post it here.. all I need was a banner.. if you would tell me which section should I post in your forum... then please.. do it soon... I will put a request up there... thanks...
stinky321
Put it in marketplace. cause u probably have to buy it for fih$.
motazk
Thank you all for your replys if you have any request you can post it in my forum at the Sign of Vision forum at http://www.mutazk.be/friends/
on the Animation Design section....
Technaut
awesome site, man. you got mad skills if you did that all yourself from scratch. you could make alot of money with talent like that.
motazk
Thanks, we can make a greal deal if you support my forum as i need moderator for it, if you like so mail me at motazk@gmail.com
as i will try to help you to make great sites....
Technaut
ok, thanks a bunch. I can help with CG graphics, and special effects. Just drop me a pm if you ever need anything.