FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

About animation software?

lancerfootwear
dear sir/madam
i am going to start a course of animation making with some softwares for expample: Flash, 3d effects and etc. now i want to know which is the best softaware in market to devlope good animations and cartoons.as i have heared about flash that with flash we can devlope animations as well as web sites also having good animated effetc, so is it right to say that Flash is the right choice to devlope animations and making good effective web sites.please make me clear.
qbawler311
Flash is good unless you want to make 3D animations.
hcjgh
i depends on what animations do you wana make!! if you need web animations it is definatly Flash you want otherwise 3D Max is very good but it takes a lot of time and weal to learn it!
virtualsom
In the long run you could learn and use professional level animation applications like 3DStudio MAX or Lightwave for .

if you want to learn basics, you can use Anim8or ( http://www.anim8or.com/main/index.html ). this is a free 3d animation application. You will find Tutorials to use the application on the same site

- virtualsom
alalex
Defently, the best program is Flash 8. If yoiu ever used Flash, the 8 version is wonderful: New programing tags, advanced programing help, 3D rendering, video management...

You should really try it!!
Scorpio
Flash is best used for websites.
3d animations are not fit for websites as more of 3d will slow down page load speed and may not work everywhere.
So just stick to flash 8. Costs around 700$ i suppose.

For 3ds max, maya etc provide good support. but of course they cost a bomb