FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Paid Back links ?

dude_xyx
There there are soo many web site which offer text links for $5 - $200 per month or in different ways.would you guys have paid for in kinda backlinks ?I ve never done.but know many who did. well would u guys pay for links ?How much you would pay for like PR 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 links ?
kcarring
I'd be very careful in paying for backlinks. PR i sone thing - but theme is another - if the page you receive a backlink on, is not in theme - the backlink is not worth nearly as much - if anything! Get a high PR link in a theme-related page - then you have something worth $$.

Google's latest changes have placed a real emphasis on theme and age of the link - so be careful!
manumiglani
dude_xyx wrote:
There there are soo many web site which offer text links for $5 - $200 per month or in different ways.would you guys have paid for in kinda backlinks ?I ve never done.but know many who did. well would u guys pay for links ?How much you would pay for like PR 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 links ?

Well there is no harm in getting paid text links from good pagerank websites but you must make it sure that you would profit from this deal. I mean you must make it sure that if you give $100 for a link, you must benefit worth 100$ from this deal. The profits can be described as a mixture of many things like more sales, more ad revenue, increase page rank, branding etc.
dude_xyx
Have any of you guys ever paid for those ? I mean u guys ever has paid links ?Sure it could boost the page rank but hellwa expensive way.
Indyan
I dont really think that they are worth the money.
Anyway, getting a PR of 4 isnt very hard.