FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MUDs

Zuwiki
Does anyone here play MUDs? I play a couple, including Awakened Worlds, Assault, and my current favorite, Ground Zero III: OMGWTF. That game is hilarious and a crapload of fun. Anyway, just wondering how many mudders there are on FriHost...
Tasa
I use to play often, mostly on Achaea, but I haven't for really played for about a year. I find that most of the muds out there are, just clones of each other and the good ones have subscribtion fees, and if I can justify paying for a game like WoW I wont do it for a text game.
Zuwiki
Yeah, that's the same reason I stopped playing. I was bored one day a while ago and tried looking for a MUD that wasn't a clone of another and came across Assault and Ground Zero. They are awesome. The only problem with GZ is that very few people are on at once, which isn't good since it is mostly a PK MUD.
Starflier
I've played Furcadia, Darkgalaxy and a couple BEYOND games, but never any text-based MUDs.
benwhite
I played RaceWarKingdoms years ago, but stopped when they took it down and brought out the sequel. That was fun for a time, though incredibly basic.
hunnyhiteshseth
I used to play few years back but I have stopped playing them because now I don't see many people in there.
Dracokagebuyo
There's this one I've come across and actually enjoyed called Cleft of Dimensions, or CoD (not to be mixed up with Call of Duty). It's a very small community and is quite creative, meshing together many old games together to create this one world. I'd recommend looking into it.