FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bush loves Blair!

DoctorBeaver
I've got a script for 1 of those silly love calculators. You know the sort - put 2 people's names in and it gives you the love rating. I found this quite amusing:-

George Bush + Tony Blair = 69.5%
Cherie Blair + Tony Blair = 49%

It's just confirmed what we all already knew! Laughing
Soulfire
Yeah, because obviously we must abide by those things. Shocked I'm sure a man who supports an amendment to the constitution that defines marriage as a union between a man and a woman ONLY would be a gay.

Sorry to spoil that.

Still gave me a chuckle though.
Vrythramax
Soulfire wrote:
Yeah, because obviously we must abide by those things. Shocked I'm sure a man who supports an amendment to the constitution that defines marriage as a union between a man and a woman ONLY would be a gay.

Sorry to spoil that.

Still gave me a chuckle though.

bah! Bush is only saying that so he won't have to come out of the closet while he's still in office...Daddy wouldn't approve of that now would he? Laughing
rwojick
Very few issues are raised in both the Bill of Rights AND the amendments after the first 10, but DUE PROCESS is one of them. 6th and 14th amendment.

The key question that brought us into the war would be "what day was Saddam Hussein served with the WRITTEN COMPLAINT outlining the evidence that we had?

Since the Constitution was written with quill pens the defendant was always given 30 days to respond IN WRITING to the formal question "are we with this "evidence" making some kind of mistake here?"

In Blair's England you are guilty until proven innocent. In MY America you are innocent until proven guilty.

On what day was Saddam served the complaint? It should be written down, or his right to DUE PROCESS was VIOLATED!
coolclay
Wow someone needs to go back to high school, the bill of rights only applies to US citizens.
Gieter
coolclay wrote:
Wow someone needs to go back to high school, the bill of rights only applies to US citizens.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights

There are several of them in fact. But there is such a thing like United States Bill of Rights, which only applies to the U.S. citizens of course. Wink (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bill_of_Rights - if you read this article, you'll see that in the United States the "Bill of Rights" means the first ten amendements to the U.S. Constitution, but there are several Bill of Rights indeed)
alkady
Thats ridiculous even if its a joke.

-- 100th Post w00t --
Vrythramax
rwojick wrote:
...In Blair's England you are guilty until proven innocent. In MY America you are innocent until proven guilty....

Here we have a clear example of the difference between theory and practice. the letter of the law (in the US) does say you are innocent until proven guilty (the theory), but in truth you are assumed guilty upon arrest (the practice), why else would they charge you for bail if they thought you were innocent....or hold you without bail because of the nature of the crime.
Nutorious
England > America

Get shot in England you will go to hospital straight away get treated like any other person would, and not have to pay

In america (so i hear im from England so i may be wrong) before they even take you to a hospital they find what kinda card or something you have got on you? and then you have to pay! also you either are rich or poor in america.

England you get benifits (free money) america i dont think you do.

but other than that we have pretty much the same life style apart from you eat alot more... mainly cos its alot cheaper