FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Demonic-RO Homepage

DarkAkira
This is my website which gives information and links for my game, Demonic-RO.

I have php code in it to link my site to my servers in order to check online status. I have also have a registration page(not implemented in links) that allows you to register for my game from the website.

I also have a forum for my game. This is where most of the information can be found. There aren't many topics in it yet because I had to create an entirely new message board. I was using a hosted one, but they wouldnt let me do things like back-ups so I decided to host my own.

Let me know what you think, and feel free to join Demonic-RO. We are always looking for players.

Demonic-RO Homepage

Demonic-RO Forums

**Note to people who register for board.
You will get a debug error when you register. Don't worry, your account is there. The debug error doesn't mean anything. You can still login.
Atomo64
nice Smile an other RO site Wink ... but why don't you host it somewhere else, instead of using a pc (or a prvate server, whatever)... but... I specially liked the skills page, nice pics Smile
swapnalokam
hi... I just registered in your site just to see the debug error.. please delete the account name testing and to verify that Iam the real acc.. the email address is testing@yahoo.com it doesn't exist...

ok so lets talk about the error.. its in an emailer error most likely occur in different forms.. though... I had to tell you the way I know... last time it occured because on of my friend choose to use smtp server and did not provide a corect host or password... so please go to your configuration and see in the smtp settings under the coppa settings...

I think to the question if you want to use smtp server... I think you put "yes" you only put yes, if you provide an smtp address and pass their... if not.. please select "no" and save settings... I surely belive this is your problem... if you got it fixed.. please let me know..
DarkAkira
Quote:
hi... I just registered in your site just to see the debug error.. please delete the account name testing and to verify that Iam the real acc.. the email address is testing@yahoo.com it doesn't exist...

Already deleted before I read this. I figured it was a test.

Quote:
ok so lets talk about the error.. its in an emailer error most likely occur in different forms.. though... I had to tell you the way I know... last time it occured because on of my friend choose to use smtp server and did not provide a corect host or password... so please go to your configuration and see in the smtp settings under the coppa settings...

I think to the question if you want to use smtp server... I think you put "yes" you only put yes, if you provide an smtp address and pass their... if not.. please select "no" and save settings... I surely belive this is your problem... if you got it fixed.. please let me know..

Thanks for the input. I will try that. The thing is, I don't have an e-mail server on my machine. But as far as a know, I have SMTP disabled on my board for obvious reasons. But I will look into your suggestion.

Quote:
Atomo64
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:30 pm Post subject:
nice Smile an other RO site Wink ... but why don't you host it somewhere else, instead of using a pc (or a prvate server, whatever)... but... I specially liked the skills page, nice pics Smile

The reason I host it at my home is because it is way easier.

-I can manage files and everything alot faster
    -I know when it is up or down at all times and why it would be down
    -I can make adjustments whenever I want to
    -I dont have to worry about some company's server wiping my page or downing it
    -its free for me to keep it here, dont have to pay for hosting

So yeah. Thats why I do it.
Alie
Site - neat, nice. Only one thing confusing me - this pop-up....
Forum - the first thing, every phpBb user must add to his forum - quick reply hack!
Your logo has six corners, you know that? Very Happy Black-&-brown logo looks awfull in your forum header. In my opinion you must change this forum template, or (better idea) create your own template with the same colours and fonts such in your site pages...
7gts-scout
I like your RO site, pretty neat. Keep it up! Very nice graphics design on the "links" section in your navigation. Laughing
DarkAkira
I am making my own tamplate. The colors are going to match the Logo at the top of the forum. It is almost completed. Just have to write the styll.css file and I'm done.

And the main reason it doesnt look so good at the top is because I took out the alternate logo. It fadd in really pretty with the rest of the board.