FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tutorial Submiter

leos4h
Is there any tutorial submiter where people can submit a tutorial and says posted by ............ ? please reply
raver
Well i don't know of such a freeware script, but that would be very simple to code. Imagine a guestbook, where people post a few lines and appear on the page, it's the same thing with the only difference is that every post would appear on a separate page.
The basic ideea would be this:
You create a form which takes as input the title, which kind of a tutorial is (for example php, mysql, photoshop, etc.), the content and the signature. AFter the user submits it, you insert them in the database.
You can then make a page which will display all articles in a category by title, and clicking one of them shows the content, etc...
Like i said, pretty simple Razz
leos4h
To hard Rolling Eyes
cafefort
What about simplu a forum?
You know, you acn do big things with already existing software.
IMHO, it's all in the style.
You can style your forums to show threads in a different manner and that would be efficient.

Hope this helps Smile
leos4h
Theres a website www.tfh3.com and they have a members system i want a tutorial submiter like theres but without the login ( the 15 year old boy who owns that site coded it him self )
Crackster
Try www.hotscripts.com they have loads of admin type scripts
leos4h
Tryed hotscripts no where does it Sad
Crackster
leos4h wrote:
Is there any tutorial submiter where people can submit a tutorial and says posted by ............ ? please reply

Like an online blog?
leos4h
so they can see a list of tutorials on a page click on it and it opens in a popup. then theres a different page where they can add a tutorial.