FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost Points System Problem

babumuchhala
Bondings,

We have a big problem on our hands. I have noticed that the points are not being deducted, as usual after the Server Crash. In the short term i dont thinks it makes a difference but after a few days it sure is gonna make a lot of difference. Sad

Arrow Also including another Suggestion, make this section as "Feedback & Suggestions" instead of just Suggestions.
Bondings
I haven't added the cron job as of yet. I will normally not be recreating the accounts of people with very negative points who didn't post on Frihost since 4+ months. And until everything is completely like it should, I can't put the script back.
babumuchhala
Good think its still on ur mind. Thought u might have forgotten it in the whole Server crashing episode. Very Happy

And what abt Suggestion No 2 Rolling Eyes
n0obie4life
I'll bug him.

He hasn't implemented most of my suggestions due to a "Lack of Time", and this was one of them.
Jack_Hammer
n0obie4life wrote:
I'll bug him.

He hasn't implemented most of my suggestions due to a "Lack of Time", and this was one of them.

lol, you keep buggin him n0obie...
Wink

*Didn't happen to of noticed that points are'n't being deducted*
babumuchhala
Well just to tell u guys, just notice the Points system is back to working how it should be.

But bondings i have notcied everyone being reset to 43

And the best example is the most active member n0obie4life's points:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=369
Bondings
Yes, it was executed 3 times. There were a few problems with the cron job.
assex
You know something that just happened to me.......MY POINTS BECAME ABOUT 110 LESSER THAN THEY WERE!!!!!
Gieter
assex wrote:
You know something that just happened to me.......MY POINTS BECAME ABOUT 110 LESSER THAN THEY WERE!!!!!

Yeah, my decreased too, but I don't really care Smile I like the forums so I have enough points. And remember: this is free hosting (I don't consider pay-by-posting "payed hosting".) So no big deal, be happy that the servers are online at least. Smile
Animal
assex wrote:

Your points will have dropped by 110 because you had 155 points. If you read about the points system, you'll see that when you have a hosting account, 1 point is deducted from you daily unless your points total is over 45. If it is over 45, your points are reset to 45 each day.

As the initial problem reported in this thread has been fixed, I'm closing this topic.

-close-