FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

mate needs some help...relationship probs..

NuniPio
http://nunipio.frih.net/forum/index.php/topic,222.msg1044.html#msg1044

one of my mates posted this up...idk wat to reply, can anybody help him out? thanks
Jacqueline
I tried, but he lost me on like the 4th line...

sorry.

But, from what it sounds like, he likes his girlfriends room mate.

He just needs to be honest and tell the room mate he's going to call off the relationship cause he's into her.

Honesty will go a long way with trying to impress the room mate, and keeping the other chick as a friend.
NuniPio
its his mate...not room mate, he introduces his gurl to his mate, and his mate starts to like his gurl even tho he noes that she is with him. and she starts talking to him too...
altikris
Wow what a situation. I say that his Mate(friend) needs to get some respect and understand that the girl is with him and start looking elsewhere for women. jeez there are 1.3 men for every 3 women on this planet. find someone else to be interested in that isnt with your bud
simpleHalakhah
altikris wrote:
Wow what a situation. I say that his Mate(friend) needs to get some respect and understand that the girl is with him and start looking elsewhere for women. jeez there are 1.3 men for every 3 women on this planet. find someone else to be interested in that isnt with your bud

Based on that logic - he himself, should let her go, too. In fact, since she wants his friend, he should let go and not his friend.
Ankyro
There are two rules when dealing with friends an women. These rules are more important than anything else.

Rule 1 - Bros Before Hoes

This means, you guessed it, your friend is more important than getting your wick wet. And he should be valueing you more than he values dipping his crispy noodle in some tricks duck sauce. Easy, right? But what happens when you are inevitably keen on one bitch? See rule Two.

Rule 2 - Best Man Wins Teh Bitch

While strictly adhering to the Bros before Hoes rule, which stipulates that you will not undercut your friend to make yourself look good in front of some hoe, the rule is that the girl chooses. And that choice is to be respected and left unchallenged. Chances are, if alll three of you are spending time together, she will get that "two guys fighting over me" vibe, and she will bail quicker than hay. Chicks hate desperation.

Unless your friend is over 30, also tell him to grow a pair. Girl troubles are so emo. You dont have enough personality to muster an emotional relationship as complex as love until you get much older.