FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Making Money

Scorpio
Do you have suggesttions for legally making money on the net without hassles obstructions etc.

Your suggestions are needed Very Happy
Wynand
I have a suggestion.

Why don’t you write software and distribute it on the web?

Look at my website. I wrote Pro – Bookings and it is availabe on my website. You can download the trail for free, but you have to buy it for R1000.

My Website: www.DuToitApplications.frih.net
Vrythramax
The ways of making money off of the Web/Internet are only as limited as your own imagination and your willingness to learn different marketing stratagies. You could make your own line of products or services and sell them, sell other peoples products/services for a sales percentage, make a popular website and sell advertising space...the list is to great to put into a single post. Just use your imagination and don't be afraid of learning new skills and/or technologies to accomplish your goals. If you are looking to make money fast...it's probably not going to happen. It takes time and investment to turn a profit. In that respect the Web/Internet is not unlike any other business venture...it takes money to make money.

Most importantly...be sure to RTFM and don't be shy in your marketing strategy.
Jack_Hammer
www.milliondollarhomepage.com
www.milliondollarhomepage.com
Northgatebaseball
Well, If you get a lot of traffic on your site, Google Adsense is a good way. I don't personally use it, but it can bring in a little bit, depending on your traffic
Nutorious
If there was such an easy way, no one would work! Google adsense pays little amounts very little... probably just enough to get your self a domain, But other than that you really have to think of your own ideas, I am going to create a gambling site i have a few ideas, but i dont think it will kick off actually they never do! you have to work for it i think
clip
I think:

Selling softwares over the internet is a good idea if you are really THAT good in making softwares. And, if you have real good anti-piracy techniques. Razz

So the best way to earn money legally is to use ads! Very Happy
boringest
you can start small, just do what you like online, put it in a blog, and earn from Google Adsense.
Jayfarer
Just run ads on a really popular site, as well as sell merchandise. The hardest part is coming up with that unique idea that people will want to support, something that doesn't reek of desperate money grab.
pharma
scorpio wrote:
Do you have suggesttions for legally making money on the net without hassles obstructions etc.

i think Affeltiate programms

u can make banners on ur web site

its very good

Laughing

and give much mony
Deviatorz
i done some of those things before but its a waste a time, like pay per click or reading emails, u waste time, its jsut a scam so little kids can do the bidding of others....anyways if u still want to do it gainpay.com is good...and just look around for more..
Bluedoll
Scorpio wrote:

I have one suggestion. Shouldn't you really specify a figure? The amount of money is important to understand before we run off and look for income possibilities. At the very least have a ball park goal. We should know what we want to obtain within some time period. It would shine some light on what might be possible? That would be my first suggestion.
Ankhanu
I'm locking this pointless 7 year-old resurrected from the dead.