FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A FriHost Ad service?

hack_man_
I thought this because I am on the lookout for someone to do the skinning for my site but posting in the Marketplace forum is next touseless because no one notices it there because no one goes in there.

Could there be an automatic system where we could post something in the Marketplace forum and pay something like 7FRIH$ to have our post advertised on the forums for a week? There could be a box under Featured Discuiions.
assex
I absolutely agree as I have posted a message, in fact, two messages on the Marketplace Forums. This is a bit of a hazard that nobody has seen them. I really need responses....Fast!

Animal wrote:
Don't spam the Suggestions forum - advertise in your sig, just keep it within the correct size restrictions
Animal
Your sig provides plenty of space for you to advertise your site / help requests. There are too many users to put sticky topics on every forum - nobody would read them and the forum would get cluttered.

Like I said, your sig can appear in every forum you post in, just don't spam the place.

-close-