FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

all space used.. uhm.. wtf?

SilverDogg
so, i just got a mail saying i was using 100% of my disk space. which was very odd i think since last time i checked i think it was around 100mb (maybe less), and that was yesterday. i checked the disk usage thingi, and funny enough, i was still using that amount. but, it says im using 250mb. now how did this happen? i havent uploaded anything in a while, so this is very odd =/.

is it just the server or cpanel screwing around or is it something else?
n0obie4life
It's a bug.

Please bear with us Smile.
SilverDogg
ok.

and if it was bonding who replied i would bear with you, but now it was you, the troll! i dont know if i can control myself now. gyaaaaargh *turning green.. ripping apart clothes*
Bondings
There were some (big) php core dumps in your account. I removed them now and a small script should soon be added to prevent them from being created again.

Core dumps are created to debug the errors of scripts. Most likely something went wrong with your scripts. Your website also gives a 500 error and the error_log is full.
SilverDogg
hmm ok.. thats weird O_o

damn servercrash messing everything up >_<

good thing im planning on removing pretty much everything soon and make a new page.
SilverDogg
hmm.. i noticed i still have 100% usage.

is this something you are working on fixing, or is it something i have to do? if its something i have to do, what is it i have to do?
Bondings
Please check again now.
SilverDogg
yea its down now =)

thanks a lot ^_^
Bondings
It seems like the "styles" folder is missing in your public_html. Do you have a recent backup/copy of it? It seems to be there in the backup directory in your root.

It might be a good idea to look at the error_log in the public_html directory.
SilverDogg
was the styles folder there from the beginning? ;P

doesnt really matter, much of it is going away soon, going to do a new page =)
n0obie4life
I take it as this is solved.

If yuo ever need to reopen this topic, pm a mod/admin.

-close-
n0obie4life
Reopened per user request.
SilverDogg
i checked my file manager yesterday (copied some things to my hdd which i didnt want to lose), when i noticed i had a lot of different core-files. these are the things taking up all my space. where did they come from? =/

is it because of my script or something? =/
Bondings
I removed the core files and put the styles folder (from your backup back). This missing directory might have been causing it. Please check again now.
SilverDogg
well, so far so good.

seems resolve now! thanks a bundle bondings ^_^
really appreciate it!