FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

close please

Scorpio
close this please
hahame
yes,more time i will miss her.it have a part of my live.i think this will end after our marry.
smartbei
hahame wrote:
yes,more time i will miss her.it have a part of my live.i think this will end after our marry.

WHAT???

Anyway, no, not really for me. I am very realistically minded, and have never been attracted to plasti - errr - celebrities.
Gieter
scorpio wrote:
Have you ever fantasized about having a celebrity for your girlfriend/boyfriend ?

if so, who?

For some weird reason, I don't feel attracted to celebrities. Maybe I've seen enough of them. I prefer 'normal' girls, not celebrities. Plus, you can get a relationship with 'normal' girls, isn't that cool?

PS: I know that there isn't such a thing like 'normal girls', but it was just to make the difference with celibrities. Wink
jaysen
i agree with gieter.... "normal" girls are way more attractive than some limelight girl...i'd prefer a real girl than any celebrity any day... wouldn't want the hassles involved with being in the spotlight with a girl thats probably stuck up and self centered anyway...
prepkid
i have fantasized about dating a celebrity, of course. but then they were all too old for me...haha

this resulted from watching too many korean dramas.
Devang
Yup... for Priyanka Chopra.. the Bollywood (Indian) hot actress with deadly sex appeal.
ashok
Gieter wrote:
scorpio wrote:
Have you ever fantasized about having a celebrity for your girlfriend/boyfriend ?

if so, who?

For some weird reason, I don't feel attracted to celebrities. Maybe I've seen enough of them. I prefer 'normal' girls, not celebrities. Plus, you can get a relationship with 'normal' girls, isn't that cool?

PS: I know that there isn't such a thing like 'normal girls', but it was just to make the difference with celibrities. Wink

yup me too the same.. Smile
darrenpaul
If I was pushed It would have to be Hillery Duff, dunno why, just something nice about her, seems to be normal and reminds me of a few girls I know.lol
lara
jaysen wrote:
i agree with gieter.... "normal" girls are way more attractive than some limelight girl...i'd prefer a real girl than any celebrity any day... wouldn't want the hassles involved with being in the spotlight with a girl thats probably stuck up and self centered anyway...

How do you describe "normal" girls anyway? (Just curious)
JokeBoutMaple
You should just stay with a girl who likes/loves you, acts in a proper manner, supports you in whatever you do. There are 3 things you have ti pledge in a marriage. Befor dating a girl, you must make sure she is suitable for you and contented with you, also always comitted to you!

#contentment
#Commitment
#Forgot this laiox!

Follow them in a relationship.