FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Movies/TV shows you've cried in

Misty
My list:

8 Crazy Nights
Edward Scissorhands
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Forrest Gump
Godfather Part III, The
Gone With the Wind
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
I am Sam
Kill Bill Volume 2
Lion King, The
Moulin Rouge
Notebook, The
Phantom of the Opera (2004), The
Pocahontas
Saving Private Ryan
Titanic
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Troy
Two Against Time

Shows
-The O.C Season One - last episode
Jaiye
I'll admit, I did let myself get too emotionally involved with the O.C. I don't think I ever cried (I mean, guys don't cry these days) but my eyes did water up a bit.
nastik81
I cried in notebook, truman show, titanic. Also i almost cried in "crash" but turned out that there was no need to Very Happy - nobody died Smile ...well, only at the end, THEN i cried...
alkady
Thats a long list you have there.
ylmun
Besides Zoolander because it's so tragically bad,

I cried over the weekend when my (female) friend forced me to watch Stepmom. That movie went for your heartstrings and plucked them out slowly.

To stem my tears, I had to think constantly of Shrek 2 when Puss 'n Boots says "I...must...not...cry" That and when he was licking himself. hee-hee

Misty, that IS a long list. You are aptly named.
xkarenflowerx
pocahontas!!!! oh gosh, isn't that such a beautiful film?

i cried at A.I. . that was really, really sad Crying or Very sad

umm. . i can't remember any more specific films i've cried at. . just random ones. .

oh Crying or Very sad *dramatic effect*
Octaeder
Last one I remember, and it wasn't crying as such but there were tears welling up so it counts, was when I watched the last episode of Season 3 of M*A*S*H last year.

I just remember being sad about the way in which they were killing Henry off, especially when they did the montage of flashback moments while they were all in the bar celebrating his discharge.
molif
A WALK TO REMEMBER..

i teared because of this show.. so sad..
Garnet
I think I got a little teary-eyed in during "A Walk to Remember."

Grey's Anatomy makes cry almost every episode that deals with the fellow who needs a new heart.

I didn't cry, but almost everyone else did in the theatre when we watched "The Last Samurai." I'm still not sure why.
TheDarkLord
... AND IM NOT ASHAMED OF IT

>> Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
>> Titanic (a bit)
>> The Pianist
>> When Mufasa dies in Lion King 1 (HEY, I WAS 5 YRS OLD)

And might I add I'll bet u a million bucks i am going to cry in the sixth harry potter movie when ... dies.
Blaster
What was so sad in eitght crazy nights? Unless you where crying since you where laughing so hard. Mad
littlegiant
I got a little teary-eyed when the stopped showing the Sopranos on my local TV station... (*chuckle*)... Now I gotta go out and pay 40 gazillion bucks for the DVD collection... Dang.
Blaster
We still get free hbo here. Yea cheap tv sucks now a days. Good show though and it is worth gazzillon dollars you spent. Very Happy
littlegiant
You get free HBO? Sweeeet! Is that legally we're talking about here or some kind of *choke* *cough* special arrangement? (Like the kind that takes a pair of wire strippers under the cover of darkness...)
FoXhounD
When i was little, i cried to Gladiator in the end ..

It was so sad i think Razz
alkady
Blaster wrote:
We still get free hbo here. Yea cheap tv sucks now a days. Good show though and it is worth gazzillon dollars you spent. Very Happy

I never liked free tv, They only show the latest blockbusters around 2-3 years after they are released.
Miss Saigon
Ah, me.

I never used to get emotional during any kind of film or TV show, but something set me off, and now I cry WHENEVER ANYONE CRIES ON SCREEN. That includes silly-fake-crying.

The movie in which I've definitely cried the most is Finding Neverland. I wasn't just tearing at that one, it was full on bawling.
yooksauce
yes
Kovalchuk17
I felt really bad in Hotel Rwanda and I Robot
schudder
Hmmm, as far as I can remember, I cried a little at the end of Gladiator (then again, I was like Cool, I cried a lot during Fluke (but I was even younger when I saw that one) and in recent times, I cried at the end of My Life Without Me. Good movie that was.
SemisonicSmile
The only movies i ever cried over are "Dumbo" (when i was a wee lad)
And "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" because Clem is so beautiful, the girl of my dreams.
megastar
TITANIC,
NUVVE KAVALI... ANANDAM----TELUGUMOVIES

DIL CHAHTA HAI, LAGAAN---HINDI
CrookedBlaze
Saving Private Ryan.

Forrest Gump

Hotel Rwanda

Capote

The Patriot

Lonesome Dove (The one with Robert Duvalle and Tommy Lee Jones, mostly...but Return to Lonesome Dove was pretty sad, too, but John Voight just couldn't do the same for me as Tommy Lee Jones)

The Missing

Gladiator (Kinda...)

ALMOST FAMOUS!

Oh, and good god the original tearjerker...

Emmanuel's Gift
aerialdreams
errr... I've cried in Every Korean and Chinese/Taiwanese drama I've seen, it's just too bad that none of you know them... -_-;; They are all SOOOOOOO good!!! Like My Girl, Full House(Korean drama, has nothing to do with American show), Wonderful Life, Goong, meteor Garden, Prince turned frog, and so many more!! But I guess I should stop listing them now... -___-;;
squirrelmaster
i teared up on Mel Brooks' The Pasison of the Christ (not like balling, but tearing up)

that's the only movie that i can remember that i did (but hey, im a guy)
shinnoyami
squirrelmaster wrote:
i teared up on Mel Brooks' The Pasison of the Christ (not like balling, but tearing up)

that's the only movie that i can remember that i did (but hey, im a guy)
don't you mean mel gibson? mel brooks is related to comedies

anyways, i haven't cried in any movie, although i came close in Fahrenheit 9/11 when that woman starts to cry... something about an actual person really crying.
kronso.23
I don't recall ever crying in a movie... but I did tear up a bit in Final Fantasy 7 when aeris was killed by sephiroth... I don't know why...
I thought monster was a pretty sad movie, almost but not quite... Laughing
todabeat
I didn't cry, per se,

but tear did come out on October Sky (i was in 7th grade), i could really relate at the end when his dad shows up and they hug and stuff, i had a bad relationship with my father, and still to the day i remember and i get tear eye.

But other than that, no other that i can remember,
alja
the movie, I was most touched emotionally ( I did cry and I usually dont cry easily at movies) was I "Pay it forward"... just see it,
eva789
in Sometimes in April
Schindlers list
bewolff
The Long Road Home
Joy Luck Club
Old Yeller
Pay It Forward