FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is n00bie an attention ******??

Billy Hill
Seems every time I turn around he's looking for someone to lend a shoulder...

Wink

(just kidding n00b, you're doing a great job, and ef anyone who doesn't think so.)
sibbahz
Well i think noobie is a girl, bondings sister aparantly.
And yea, does seem to like a lot of attention!
Vrythramax
We all crave attention, why should n0obie4life be any different than the rest of us?

*I still say n0obie is male* Cool
SunburnedCactus
sibbahz wrote:
Well i think noobie is a girl, bondings sister aparantly.
And yea, does seem to like a lot of attention!

Hehehe... Wink
Jack_Hammer
Yea, I don't think she should be an Admin...
*Points to sig*
babumuchhala
Well n4l is just another teen; and its normal for all of us to seek attention. Its just that he finds a lot of better ways to sensationalise his topics.

And n4l is a GUY (why r we disscussing it by the way) Wink

Also n4l please dont leave as a moderator of frihost.
Bondings
babumuchhala wrote:

How can you be so sure that my sister is a guy? Cool
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
babumuchhala wrote:

Yes Sad.

Babumuchhala should stop slandering me Neutral.

I am Bondings' sister Cool.

Quote:
Well n4l is just another teen; and its normal for all of us to seek attention. Its just that he finds a lot of better ways to sensationalise his topics.

Ahem.

Quote:
*I still say n0obie is male*

Nope.
Vrythramax
n0obie4life wrote:
Quote:

Nope.

err...My Apologies n0obie4life, I stand corrected....and a little embaressed Embarassed
Soulfire
Everyone wants attention, I mean, c'mon... Who doesn't like attention?
gh0stface
Soulfire wrote:
Everyone wants attention, I mean, c'mon... Who doesn't like attention?

It depends on what type of attention you want to garner ;o
n0obie4life
Vrythramax wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:
Quote:

Nope.

err...My Apologies n0obie4life, I stand corrected....and a little embaressed Embarassed

I accept your apology.

gh0stface wrote:
It depends on what type of attention you want to garner ;o

gh0stface, no statement comes good without examples Razz.[/b]
babumuchhala
n0obie4life wrote:
Bondings wrote:
babumuchhala wrote:

Yes Sad.

Quote:

Ahem.

Quote:

Nope.
Now i need serious confirmation. Can please fly to India and prove it to me that u r a HE/SHE Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

(NOTE: NO EXPENSES WILL BE BEARED BY THE INVITEE)

Also look how much attension we give to any topic that says n0obie4life Razz

So its we who give him the attention more than he asks for. Plus n4l is hijacking this thread to is n4l he/she rathen than he (or probably she) is an atensionseeker or not Wink

And also n4l ur Avavtar has big GRAMATICAL ERROR.
It should be either
  • All your FRIH$s belong to me
    OR
  • All your FRIH$s are mine

Hasnt your school taught u this much Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
n0obie4life
I can see how Babumuchhala is bad in his l33t words.

"All yuor base are belong to us" - Heard of that?
Jaiye
n0obie4life wrote:
I can see how Babumuchhala is bad in his l33t words.

"All yuor base are belong to us" - Heard of that?

http://allyourbase.planettribes.gamespy.com/story.shtml
SunburnedCactus
babumuchhala wrote:
And also n4l ur Avavtar has big GRAMATICAL ERROR.
It should be either
  • All your FRIH$s belong to me
    OR
  • All your FRIH$s are mine

Hasnt your school taught u this much Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Clearly your school has some issues. Do you ever see $s or s written? So why would you write frih$s? Frihost dollarss? No.
n0obie4life
Laughing

That got me laughing for a while SunburnedCatcus Smile
Helios
n0obie has no specific gender Laughing
^^ jk

well, erm.. when this thread will be locked?
n0obie4life
Simply put - Never.
Difficultly put - Never.
Daniel15
Quote:
Do you ever see $s or s written? So why would you write frih$s? Frihost dollarss? No.

That's like people that write $50 dollars. What's that meant to mean, anyway? "50 Dollars Dollars"? And what about 'ATM Machine' --> "Automatic Tellar Machine Machine"?? What is up with all this? 'PIN Number' --> "Personal Identification Number Number"?
</rant>
babumuchhala
daniel15 wrote:
Quote:
Do you ever see $s or s written? So why would you write frih$s? Frihost dollarss? No.

That's like people that write $50 dollars. What's that meant to mean, anyway? "50 Dollars Dollars"? And what about 'ATM Machine' --> "Automatic Tellar Machine Machine"?? What is up with all this? 'PIN Number' --> "Personal Identification Number Number"?
</rant>
Thanks for that lil help.

n4l schools dont teach l33t language.

And all typos accepted on the internet. But when u post an image i suppose u must take care of the typos Wink
n0obie4life
Babumuchhala, it is NOT a typo.

Jaiye had shown you this link - http://allyourbase.planettribes.gamespy.com/story.shtml
Daniel15
n0obie4life wrote:
Babumuchhala, it is NOT a typo.

Jaiye had shown you this link - http://allyourbase.planettribes.gamespy.com/story.shtml

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/AYBABTU

If you don't know about the "All your base" internet phenomenon, it's basically a mistranslated phrase from the game "Zero Wing".

Quote:
In A.D. 2101
War was beginning.
Captain: What happen?
Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb.
Operator: We get signal.
Captain: What!
Operator: Main screen turn on.
Captain: It's you!!
CATS: How are you gentlemen!!
CATS: All your base are belong to us.
CATS: You are on the way to destruction.
Captain: What you say!!
CATS: You have no chance to survive make your time.
CATS: HA HA HA HA....
Operator: Captain!
Captain: Take off every 'ZIG'!!
Captain: You know what you doing.
Captain: Move 'ZIG'.
Captain: For great justice.
Helios
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/295929

The remade AYBABTU.

Now, back to subject.

Yes, n0obie probably wants attention. Not that I care... Confused
NuniPio
is newb really a gurl...im not sure now...post a pic!!
n0obie4life
NuniPio wrote:
is newb really a gurl...im not sure now...post a pic!!

Sorry, but I'm as shy as my brother is Sad.
a.Bird
Billy Hill wrote:

Wink

Can't be difficult when people make entire threads about you Rolling Eyes
lukeropro
I can't believe that n00bie4life is a girl! All this while I thought that he/she was a boy! And is he/she really Bondings sister!?
Helios
Nope. He is as much guy as BOB MRLY. Razz
Blaster
She is much of a girl as Michele Jackson Razz

The question is Michele Jackson a woman or man.
n0obie4life
lukeropro wrote:
I can't believe that n00bie4life is a girl! All this while I thought that he/she was a boy! And is he/she really Bondings sister!?

Yes. Don't listen to Helios' crap Very Happy.
lukeropro
ok, I'll just take that you're a girl and is Bonding's sister
WebSiteGuru
I could tell by the way n0obie4life had been posting that is a girl. What I didnt really know for sure before is that she is Bonding's sister. And BTW this is a very interesting subject Wink
rightclickscott
a.Bird wrote:
Billy Hill wrote:

Wink

Can't be difficult when people make entire threads about you Rolling Eyes

Tehe

Hey, n0obie, wanna go out on saturday?
Code of Ruin
Noobie I am feeling so sorry for you. Always the same old discussion:
Is Noobs a he? Is Noobs a she? Is noobs an it? Is nooby really related to Bondings? Why does nooby keep closing my threads? Is nooby a spot-light hugger? Post a picture noobie? Nah, everything stated can't be true, can it?
It is all so simple:
Nooby is not Bondings sister, that implies he is male. He closes threads because it is his job, it is called moderating and I see much fewer complaints concerning the other admins while they do exactly the same. Nooby is no spot-light hugger, all the attention is generated because people keep asking the same questions over and over and nobody will believe the answers are actually true Rolling Eyes . I guess it is pretty safe to say that nooby won't be posting pictures of himself between now and the end of his life so that subject might be dropped as well. And as far as I am concerned everything said concerning these questions by nooby is true. And so what if it isn't?
psycosquirrel
Ack, all this N4L stuff is making my head spin...

Although Code seems to have clairified everything, I still am confused.

But that is good. I want to be confused.

GG guys. erm... and girls... and N4L (BECAUSE I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT U ARE) Razz
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
She is much of a girl as Michele Jackson Razz

The question is Michele Jackson a woman or man.

I'm not touching that one Blaster...I'm probably still in enough hot water for calling n0obie a man instead of a woman Embarassed

I do like the way you spelled "Michael" though. [insert huge grin]
n0obie4life
rightclickscott wrote:
Did I meet you at Connecticon 2004? Were you that guy giving away starbursts for sketches or something?

Probably not, but I remember you saying that you knew the head guy Matt Diagle.

Nope. You didn't meet me.
rightclickscott
Actually, that posted by Scott from River Road. I just put that thread up because I liked having a thread about my own selfish ways. He was asking me if he saw me at CTCon 04. You gotta try to read the rest of the thread, seeing as how I reply with this username.
SpiderZombie
n0obie4life wrote:
Bondings wrote:
babumuchhala wrote:

Yes Sad.

Quote:

Ahem.

Quote:

Nope.

Sisters. That's SO COOL!!! ^.^ Hooray!! GURLS ROOL!!! (well duh. man wouldn't work without us) *teehee!*
Eyre
n00bie=girl and guy. which proves not to be that hard in this day and age.
Mgccl
I don't think noobie is female...
because... I say... how could anyone's sister and that person appear in the same forum(especially this is a more technological forum). and how coule Noobie be sooooo good in computer technology...
all of those point to high possiblity of Noobie is male
Blaster
babumuchhala wrote:

Also n4l please dont leave as a moderator of frihost.

Who ever said that n4l was a teen? Confused He is like 30. Dont' you people know anything.

@Vrythramax I know wasn't that a good one. I wonder how many people caught it. Razz

Trust me when i say n0obie is a girl. I can tell because of the bondings world. Just some of the things he says and his arguements with his brother. I feel bad for bondings Razz

Anyhow here is the argument they had. http://bondings-world.frihost.net/25/02/2006/31.bondings

LOL when i looked at my frih$ and points this is what I had
199.36 Points
666.06 FRIH$
caroline
I don't think it matters about age, being related to bondings is probably enough reason to join the same forum.
Also, just because noobie's a girl doesn't mean she's worse at computer technology. That's just sexist. Anyone who thinks that way should just go and... oh wait this forum is moderated.
I think noobie's female.
babumuchhala
Just a few questions for n4l. Why did it take u almost a year to know that u r bondings SIS.

Plus why have u been bashing Girls @ tidruG's Forum: http://tidrug.frihost.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35
n0obie4life
babumuchhala wrote:
Just a few questions for n4l. Why did it take u almost a year to know that u r bondings SIS.

We wanted to keep it a secret. But then Bondings let the cat out, so, we let it out!

babumuchhala wrote:
Plus why have u been bashing Girls @ tidruG's Forum: http://tidrug.frihost.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35

Simply put, that was just to irritate that lady. She didn't know I was female! babumuchhala, please stop trying to spread false rumors people.

Blaster wrote:
He is like 30. Dont' you people know anything.

Nope. I'm keeping my age a secret, well, I'm younger than Bondings, that's what you can know!

edit - edit.
Bondings
n0obie4life wrote:
babumuchhala wrote:

We wanted to keep it a secret. But then Bondings let the cat out, so, we let it out!

I would rather call it a lack of imagination. Wink
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:
babumuchhala wrote:

I would rather call it a lack of imagination. Wink

Okay..then give a better example Very Happy
Code of Ruin
n0obie4life wrote:
babumuchhala, please stop trying to slander people.

Technically babumuchhala isn't slandering. To explain this I must first explain what libel is. If you (are trying to) destroy someone's good reputation or honour on purpose by saying that someone has done something which is wrong with the goal of making that something known to the public, then you commit libel.
If you commit slander then you know that what you claim someone has done, is not true.
Babumuchhala has only asked questions as far as I can see. Questions that are based on facts and data that we may presume are facts (like you being Bondings sister, but we can't verify this.) Apart from that you have no good reputation or honour which can be destroyed so either way you are stuck. Babumuchhala is not slandering, you are just driven in a tight spot by him and now you accuse him of slandering. It is dumb and irrational thing to charge him with but understandable nonetheless.
n0obie4life
lol.

Whatever. Actually, he has to stop spreading untrue stuff!
nam_siddharth
no0bie is from an asian family and Bondings from European. So, at least no0bie cannot be brother or sister of Bondings.

I have seen no0bie posting in support of Mandarin language forum. Wink
n0obie4life
Why can't a European learn Chinese/Mandarin?

That's just odd.
Tumbleweed
nam_siddharth wrote:
no0bie is from an asian family and Bondings from European. So, at least no0bie cannot be brother or sister of Bondings.

I have seen no0bie posting in support of Mandarin language forum. Wink

n0obie4life wrote:
Why can't a European learn Chinese/Mandarin?

That's just odd.

..... Dont try to cover your tracks N4L we all know your really an alien Wink
rightclickscott
Oh, I get what the censored swear is now, it's *****.
Code of Ruin
I must admit that I am impressed if you actually speak Chinese/Mandarin Noobie. I find it one of the most difficult languages to learn and comprehend (well I don't really understand it but I try to sometimes).
But I don't understand why babumuchhala would be posting stuff that is not true. All I see him do is ask questions and pour some oil on the fire. Rolling Eyes
Bondings
Code of Ruin wrote:
But I don't understand why babumuchhala would be posting stuff that is not true.

Are you sure it is Babumuchhala posting things that are not true?
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
Code of Ruin wrote:
But I don't understand why babumuchhala would be posting stuff that is not true.

Yawn, Bondings, stop being dumb Rolling Eyes.

Yes, it's untrue.
Code of Ruin
I have reviewed several posts Babumuchhala made. I don't see him saying things that are untrue and have the goal to slander you. The way I see it he just asks questions and makes some remarks to get you worked up. To put it simply: I have not seen anything that is stated as a true fact, it are just some remarks to make the discussion interesting because you snap everytime. It is just like me saying something as: nooby isn't male nooby isn't female so then it must be an it. That is not stated as a fact to be true, it would be meant to make you lash out again.
I think this thread creator is right, you are just after attention. You are trying to attention right now by saying that Babumuchhala is slandering you and blackening your reputation. Rolling Eyes
babumuchhala
n0obie4life wrote:
Bondings wrote:
Code of Ruin wrote:

Yawn, Bondings, stop being dumb Rolling Eyes.

Yes, it's untrue.
Do u have any proof i am not saying the truth. Do u want me to digg in using Google Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
lukeropro
I see that this thread is still going on. Smile You guys are busybodies. So what if n00bie was a girl and not a boy? So what if n00bie was Bondings sister? You people will get white hair sooner or later...

@Code of Ruin Mandarin is not difficult to learn. It's quite easy actually considering that I'm chinese. Very Happy But you need someone to guide you in the pronunciations and everything...

@n00bie4life Didn't know you speak chinese. Translate this into english for me: 我是n00bie4life, 要不要交个朋友?
Bondings
This has been going on way too long, in my opinion. And no, he is not my sister.

For privacy reasons I am not able to say where he lives, but why not link to a screenshot he made? Wink
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5718
babumuchhala
Now CAn we lock this thread. Its streathed to the 3rd page now
Helios
Facts about n0obie:

n0obie IS an attention ******.

n0obie IS NOT Bondings' sister.

n0obie is a guy.

n0obie edited his own amount of friH$ Twisted Evil

n4l, Feel free to add more Smile
n0obie4life
lukeropro wrote:
@n00bie4life Didn't know you speak chinese. Translate this into english for me: 我是n00bie4life, 要不要交个朋友?

I am n00bie4life, do you want to be friends Smile
lukeropro
wow! Amazing, n4l speaks chinese Very Happy Maybe n4l is from singapore and not from belgium. Thanks for the link Bondings! I believe tha n4l is from singapore. If he/she was from belgium, why would he/she want to post at such a late hour? It's says that he/she last posted on GMT +8 11.09 am
Blaster
I know this from like a month ago. Razz I know more then you Razz
n0obie4life
Helios wrote:
n0obie edited his own amount of friH$ Twisted Evil

Jealous.

Helios is jealous of the amount of FRIH$ I have and decided to spread false rumors.

@Bondings

Evil or Very Mad. It was fun Razz.

@lukeropro

I'm glad you manage to solve it. Why on earth would I post at 3am if I'm a Belgian? And why would I not post in the Dutch forum Smile.
Blaster
Its not like he can't take it all away. Plus you could too. (not giving any bad ideas) Twisted Evil
babumuchhala
n0obie4life give us this post back:

As i had thought u misused ur powers.

I know it has to exist in the Spam Can, bring it back on if ur not a spoil sport.

Well what abt this from my forum:
http://teenhungama.frihost.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=42

And if u change that what will u do abt this:
link
Indyan
babumuchhala wrote:
n0obie4life give us this post back:

As i had thought u misused ur powers.

I know it has to exist in the Spam Can, bring it back on if ur not a spoil sport.

Well what abt this from my forum:
http://teenhungama.frihost.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=42

And if u change that what will u do abt this:
link

You have certainly got him cornered there.
n0obie4life
Look, Babumuchhala, I have my right for privacy. I don't want it to be shown to the public, THAT'S WHY I HAVE MY LOCATION NOT POINTED TO MY REAL LOCATION HERE. Look, you don't even ahve your real location yourself, and you want to give away information about OTHERS? HAVE YOU SPARED A DAMN THOUGHT OR DID YOU EVEN THINK?

Who knows what on earth will you do next? Post my MSN Address in public?

It does not mean that because I don't want to dig your god damn security exploit thing, that you can do whatever you want and report it to Bondings because I abused my power on you or whatever. I do not care if I get sacked or not, I'm actually waiting for myself to be sacked.

I do not care if I'm a moderator here or not, I know you want to.

Go ahead, report to Bondings that I'm scolding you here. I do NOT care for the last time

You have been irritating me with your
STUPID ACTIONS and just for your info, I have been VERY PATIENT with them.

Frihosters, tell me, what's wrong with not wanting to register for accounts that you do not even visit. Look, I want to keep track of the things I regsiter on, I do not care if they send SPAM or NOT.
mOrpheuS
n0obie4life wrote:
Large fonts

Hey ! my eye-sight is ok !!
babumuchhala
n0obie4life wrote:
Look, Babumuchhala, I have my right for privacy. I don't want it to be shown to the public, THAT'S WHY I HAVE MY LOCATION NOT POINTED TO MY REAL LOCATION HERE. Look, you don't even ahve your real location yourself, and you want to give away information about OTHERS? HAVE YOU SPARED A DAMN THOUGHT OR DID YOU EVEN THINK?[/size]
Well i have all the respect for your Privacy, and also honour it. Well as for your location visiting someones site is enough for ur location to be traced via your IP. And if u r so damn hell bet on preserving ur privacy, i suppose u should sue google for Invading your privacy. When google's system couldnt spare its creator, who are you and me then. And there's not just google but tons of search bots. On internet once u say something there's a 90% chance that some or the other bot will find it and some one will digg it out. For instance u digging out Bondings DOB but u have kept it private and havent told it to anyone We also have a lot of stuff said on MSN but I dont go around posting & telling everyone.

And as for my Location i just changed it recently, to do a way from the same old "Navi Mumbai, India"

n0obie4life wrote:
Who knows what on earth will you do next? Post my MSN Address in public?
I have that much of brains. If you want i can post it in public if you wish Very Happy

n0obie4life wrote:
It does not mean that because I don't want to dig your god damn security exploit thing, that you can do whatever you want and report it to Bondings because I abused my power on you or whatever. I do not care if I get sacked or not, I'm actually waiting for myself to be sacked.
Its got nothing to do with it.
But if you wrent a mod u wouldnt have deleted that topic. At the most just edit it and remove the contents.

n0obie4life wrote:
I do not care if I'm a moderator here or not, I know you want to.
Yup I know that. And most ppl on the forum also know that. But its again got nothing to do with it

n0obie4life wrote:
Go ahead, report to Bondings that I'm scolding you here. I do NOT care for the last time
Just the bad news wanted. I aint gonna do that. Just to make sure u dont get sacked Wink

n0obie4life wrote:
You have been irritating me with your STUPID ACTIONS and just for your info, I have been VERY PATIENT with them.
All I can say is Thank You very MUCH Very Happy

n0obie4life wrote:
Frihosters, tell me, what's wrong with not wanting to register for accounts that you do not even visit. Look, I want to keep track of the things I regsiter on, I do not care if they send SPAM or NOT.
Well thats a different thread to be discussed: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-31402.html, created just by you Very Happy

The next time you want to bash me, just use the normal fonts, thats just fine. I will still give you a reply.

And if I hurt and spoilt your Game and Privacy then all i can say is:
I am SORRY
lukeropro
n4l I know how you feel... I think this topic ought to be closed before more people get hurt...Let's call the Bonding's Police Force in...

@babumuchhala you were in the wrong this time...
Scorpio
Quote:
n4l I know how you feel... I think this topic ought to be closed before more people get hurt...Let's call the Bonding's Police Force in...

@babumuchhala you were in the wrong this time...

Same view here. Bondings pls shut this topic. I think we.ve had enough fooling around and arguments and exposures here.
n0obie4life
I'm shutting it off.

-close-
James007
I support noobie on this. Enough is enough.