FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

migalo
I just get in this forum until i have register in, as i see there is a free host here support php, and mysql....
how i can get here please help us and thinks for all member
mathiaus
When you have 5 quality posts and 10 points, go to your account page ( http://www.frihost.com/forums/account.php ) and fill in the form.
Blaster
to get your account you need
Quote:
You need 5 quality posts and 10 Points before requesting your web hosting account with 250MB of space and 10GB of traffic. You will also need to accept the TOS. Please go to your [url=http://www.frihost.com/forums/account.php]Account page[/url to request a web hosting account.
migalo
ok, think for your help i hope i will be a great member in this forum , i will show my new site soon Surprised
migalo
i have forget to ask u blaster what u mean with this "5 quality posts" Surprised
shul i poste just a message or i have to do more than that to get these quality posts
migalo
and also what mean non-spam poste , there is some one can explain this for me ?????????????, Question
Animal
You need to make at least 5 posts that are of good quality. By that, we mean they have to be more than just a few words, and really contribute to the discussion. Posting a few words, or posting random passages in random forums are classed as spam. Once you have your account, you must continue to use the forums and build up points or your hosting account will be removed.

Please read the Frihost Terms of Service and Forum Rules before you continue using the forum. You will find out more about post requirements, and it also explains there that double and triple-posting is against the rules (like you've done above).

-close-