FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

password

ammonkc
My account was recreated since the server crash, but my password doesn't seem to be working now. I was just able to login the other day, but I haven't been able to since then. could I have my password reset or something like that.

thank you,
Ammon
Blaster
Did you use the right username. Like for me my username is blaster. If i type in Blaster it wont' work. So make sure you are using the right username. Also you should have gotten the password sent to you. Can you just look at that? Or did you change it? If you did make sure that you arn't using Capitals if you dont' have them.
ammonkc
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I was typing my password correctly. I checked my email that I got when I first signed up and it was the correct one. but I just checked a pm that I got about the server crash and it showed that the password got reset. so that took care of that problem.
sonam
I have one problem wiht password, when I change old one and type new one in popup window CP didn't accept it. Then I click Cancel and try log in from login page. After that everything working corectly.

Sonam