FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

infinite points limit, faster daily loss of points

Lennon
The extra points will be balanced by faster reduction in points.

This will have the following consequences:
    infrequent frihosters will have to post more often.
    If you plan on going on holiday, you could post extra before you go and earn extra points.

At the moment all you need is 10 posts at 3 points or 30 posts at 1 point each to keep your website running for a month. That's just a few posts a month to keep your account active. The majority of these posts are currently in easy-post areas like your favourite things and introductions, and rarely add to the discussion. Should we increase the amount of posts per month to make the discussion forums more active? I find the conversations topics are fluxing too slowly to keep coming back everyday.

You could go away for as long as you need, just post extra before you go away. Frequent frihosters can take longer holidays, they've earned it.
wumingsden
Although I have to spend long amounts away from the Forums I disagree with this. The "infrequent frihosters will have to post more often" will just mean that more "majority ... posts are currently in easy-post areas like your favourite things and introductions" more of these, not less in my opinion.
Jack_Hammer
This would lead to immense spam from new and infrequint users.
DeadX
I agree that this will lead to more spam.
I my opinion it doesn't help to force people to post more,
all you can do is hope they find out that it's much fun (for themselves and others) to post something with an message rather than just posting a combination of words that seems to be related to the topic.
I believe that if more people realize that, the more intresting the topics are to become, and then those people won't need an rule to keep them posting :p
n0obie4life
It'll generate more spam, and that's not what we want here.

Changes to the point system will not be made too, at this moment of time.

-close-