FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need serious help with phpBB2 here!!!

borud
I have been trying to install a phpBB forum for a while now and I've checked out all the posts that explain how to install it with directadmin, but when I've uploaded the files and set config.php and images/avatars to permission 777 and and try to open the install.php it doesn't work. When I try to open my domane (anders.frih.net/forums/install/install.php it just gives med the error:

Warning: main(./../includes/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/borud/domains/anders.frih.net/public_html/forums/install/install.php on line 323

Warning: main(./../includes/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/borud/domains/anders.frih.net/public_html/forums/install/install.php on line 323

Warning: main(): Failed opening './../includes/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/borud/domains/anders.frih.net/public_html/forums/install/install.php on line 323

I can't figure out what's wrong.. Neutral

Please help anyone??

Thanks
Stubru Freak
Please check if the file includes/functions.php is uploaded.
borud
Thank you so much!!
I though I had checked all the files, but i had missed one...
Everything works perfectly now Very Happy