FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need some1 to put my forum up with phpbb and mysql

stinky321
Ill give u all my "money" frih$ if u put it up. plz PM me.

Ty all Smile Smile
Jamatu
Not likely with only 19.14 FRIH$!

Anyway I suggest you download the newest version of phpBB2 and read the documention so you can install it yourself. You never know who your sharing your account with and what malacious code they could add to your php files.
stinky321
Im hoping that there are some good people out there and btw i tried to install it but i couldn`t install php cause it didn`t go to install/install.php place Sad It says the page couldn`t be found.

Btw, Could this be that its on a webspace that doesnt allow phpbb? And how could i check it?
(I used another webspace cause i got my request rejected)
billybob
stinky321 wrote:
Im hoping that there are some good people out there and btw i tried to install it but i couldn`t install php cause it didn`t go to install/install.php place Sad It says the page couldn`t be found.

Btw, Could this be that its on a webspace that doesnt allow phpbb? And how could i check it?
(I used another webspace cause i got my request rejected)

If your webhost doesnt have php support installed you will not be able to use and php and therefore phpbb will not work so yes that could of been your problem and no one will be able to install it for you on a server that doesnt have php support.
I surgest you make afew more quallity posts and then reaply for fri host - hosting
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-19192.html

You can give me all your FRIH$ now.
Slammer
Posts like this confuddle me! Why dont you just use fantastico? If you've got cpanel, not sure if it comes with directadmin? It may have another script installing system that i am unaware of, as i am on server 1.
n0obie4life
Slammer wrote:
Posts like this confuddle me! Why dont you just use fantastico? If you've got cpanel, not sure if it comes with directadmin? It may have another script installing system that i am unaware of, as i am on server 1.

1. Fantastico is bad.
2. Directadmin has no Fantastico. This is like the hundredth time I'm repeating this to Server 1 users.