FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question for bondings

Nutorious
Im going abroad for maybe a month or so, and i would really like to keep my frihost webspace, but unfortunatly i wont have access to the internet i doubt very often, and i know that you points go down and when it hits 0 your have to apply all over again, now is it possible to stop this? or Does the same rule apply?

Thank you
Jamatu
You have 37.92 points since you loose 1 point per day you should be ok for the next 37 days. You say your going to be away for around a month or so, I suggest you go on a posting spree (No spam!) to rack up some points before you go away to make sure you can keep your account up and running.

Your account doesn't automatically get deleted when you hit 0 points either, you get warning e-mails at certain negative values to increase your points.

Jamatu
Bockman
"posting spree".... totally unnecessary and very bad advice.. posting spree = spam no matter what...

the user may well go off for a month.. that's why we have a 45 points maximum.. so you can have up to 45 days off (+ the 10 negative points b4 account deletion).

Nutorious, have your time off and don't worry, your account will be here when you get back.

Be Well Cool
Jamatu
Hmmm, I think I worded it wrong 'posting spree' does kind of sound like spam Twisted Evil So yeah, ignore my post Nutorious and listen to Bockman.
n0obie4life
Bockman wrote:
"posting spree".... totally unnecessary and very bad advice.. posting spree = spam no matter what...

Sorry, but I just had to put this comment.

Bockman, are you infering that I spam Laughing.