FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Masturbation [teenagers+ only]





Jaime
What do you think about this??




Extra Note From WuMing:
Note that only teenagers+ should read upon this point. I believe that it should be kept open rather than be such a taboo subject so please don't give us staff here any reasons to close it by using explicit language, etc. I'll be keeping a close eye on it and if there are any complaints then it'll be closed without discussion.

leat397
Natural. and a more convenient way to satisfy sexual need. Much better and cleaner than releasing your sperms in your dream.

More importantly, no need to bear the risk of sexual diseases,.
Jaiye
well, if it's the best you can get, or there's nobody around to help you, what else are you expected to do? Like it was said, it's natural.
biggyb
you bunch of *******! lol jokin anyway erm its ok but id like to keep it to myself... which i have not done by posting this lol
planet
MAKES YOU BLIND !

But rejoice, there are Braille Keyboards and touchy screens are surely in the woiks.
conicon
Apparently what I heard is that if you pay a lot of attention to that area then you are more likely to find tumors, especially before they can develop into really serious problems. That reminds me of the Tom Green episode where he was getting his testicle removed because cancer had spread from his lymph node to his testicle, in one scene he is sitting there playing the guitar telling you to masturbate "so you don't get cancer." I personally think that it is a safe alternative to sex but can also be just as addicting as sex can be, I guess that part really depends on the person. Also, I have been masturbating for over a decade and there is no hair on my palms and I needed glasses before I ever had the need to rub one out and on that note the effective dose of beta carotene that is required to improve your eyesight is far higher than the lethal dose of beta carotene. So for all of you masturbators out there don't believe that you are going to go blind from flogging the dolphin and try to counteract the effects by eating a lot of carrots, neither myth is true!
KernEnergie
I don't like when people, especially teens say "hey I masturbate" it makes me feel uncomfortable. But I don't there is anything wrong in masturbation. It's easy, safe and better than sex because you don't have to care for the other person.
Jaiye
Every time you masturbate, god kills a kitten.

"Hello, I'm Jaiye and I've killed xxxx kittens in my lifetime"
Lennon
Most guys do it, some girls too, and it's never talked about. Plus there's young kids around too.

Innocence is precious, just don't get into any bad habits.
It's addictive, a bad habit, but yet there's no solid reason to say it's bad for you, just most people find something awkard or morally wrong about it.

If you've never tried it, please don't...

If you've been doing it all your life and intend on doing it for the rest, then that's your choice... I can only hold my dignity and standard, which for me is to be self-disciplined and a gentleman, a mature young man and sensible and wise, capable of enjoying life with relationships and by self-reflection. I don't see masturbation as a good personal characteristic.

Catholics have been forbidden to do it by the vatican teachings.

There's nothiing medically proven against masturbation, just rumours people use with no solid reference. Scientific research actually supports masturbation.

I've heard in the phillipines that mothers do it for their children to relax them before bedtime, often part of culture, but this is just another unconfirmed rumour of mine.

Do not associate porn with masturbation. Porn is psychologically proven as unhealthy.

This thread should be closed coz there's so much kids around here. Mods please.
goutha
Someone Who Isn't Called goutha wrote:
Masturbation is the manual excitation of the sexual organs, most often to the point of orgasm. It can refer to excitation either by oneself or by another, but commonly refers to such activities performed alone. It is part of a larger set of activities known as autoeroticism, which also includes the use of sex toys and non-genital stimulation. There are also masturbation machines used to simulate intercourse. Masturbation and sexual intercourse are the two most common sexual practices, but they are not mutually exclusive (for example, many people find the sight of their partner masturbating highly erotic). Some people are able to achieve orgasm solely by masturbation and without sexual intercourse. In the animal kingdom, masturbation has been observed in many mammalian species, both in the wild and in captivity.
Vrythramax
I think it is natural and in some ways healthy. I would rather hear of someone masturbating then taking thier sexual frustrations out on some innocent in the form of rape or incest. I also think that it is a good thing for young people to bring this kind of topic out in the open (if indeed it was a young person and not a perv wanting kids to talk dirty), in the long run it will make for a better attitude about sex as opposed to the repression of any thoughts along those lines that alot of us were raised with.

Just my opinion, I have no facts to back this up.
meet in rio
Vrythramax wrote:
I also think that it is a good thing for young people to bring this kind of topic out in the open (if indeed it was a young person and not a perv wanting kids to talk dirty), in the long run it will make for a better attitude about sex as opposed to the repression of any thoughts along those lines that alot of us were raised with.


I entirely agree. Masturbation is a fairly healthy action (so long as it doesn't develop into an obsession), and it's much better to talk about it than have some poor, guilt-ridden, sexually repressed 13-year-old boy thinking he's going to die, go blind and go to hell.

I'm female, in case there was any confusion.
Most
KernEnergie wrote:
It's easy, safe and better than sex because you don't have to care for the other person.

But enjoying with another person is exiting. According to me, in this case, take care of her/him is a part of our self pleasure and is very important for us Wink

Take care of others in order to take care of you ! Cool
wumingsden
Maturbation is healthy to the prostate, as you gather I don't see much wrong with it. If somebody masturbates then it is their preogative, I cannot say to them that its morally wrong.

To Lennon,
You say the Vatican disagree's with masturbation, it also disagree's with the use of condoms when there's an obvious link with STI/D's.
It's also not right for you to tell somebody not to try it, if somebody wants to then they can, it is their body and therefore have the right to do what they wish to their body.
mathiaus
The 'Church' disagrees with a lot of things but thats for another topic. Rolling Eyes

Well apart from being a natural thing to do (as babies you do it though not to cause pleasure, you just do), it of course pleases you so people who do, do it are generally happier. As it's already been pointed out, its a good way to check out your working for yourself, a way to know your bits and detect cancer early or anything else that could be wrong.
If you go quickly then your working your heart which is healthy and your muscles (though usually only one side).
It's only bad if you do it too much and you get muscle ache etc.

My opinion. Nothing wrong with it at all. There's no concequence of doing it nor for not doing it. If you enjoy it then go for it otherwise don't. Simple as. If you've never done it then it's up to if you try or not. If you do then dont worry. No one should look down on you as if youve just tried smoking or anything.
bigdan
Vrythramax wrote:
I think it is natural and in some ways healthy. I would rather hear of someone masturbating then taking thier sexual frustrations out on some innocent in the form of rape or incest.


I agree. Its good every once in a while to clean out the old pipes. Razz Very Happy

Of course, its nothing like actually doing it, but its a decent fill-in.
Hobbit
I only read half the post about how you can get a tumor, stop scaring us! Well I listen to Blink 182 and the live album talks about sex masturbation satan long walks on the beaches, etc. I personally feel comftarble saying I have done it.
James007
I first moved this topic to hobbies, because I didn't feel it belonged in the general chat... now this topic will be closed because of the useless answers that have been given (not all of them of course) and the ones that would have followed.

-close-
James007
Reopened, but please watch your language...
eLto
Basically, I do it around 1-3 times pr day. It makes me feel good, and the need for sex decreases. which is good. to a certain extent. I don't see any point as to why it's such a "shame" to do it. do whatever feels natural, and if someone doesn't like it?
Angelgirl
What I think: I think it's natural indeed. It's something that gives you pleasure and also makes your whole body relax. So why not do it?

Some people think that is shows that your alone, and you don't have somebody else that can give you the same pleasure.. But why? I think that it's something that all can do and that all should do. Eather your alone or not. When your with a partner, why not do it with your partner?

Many girls woun't admit that they do it. And many girls can also get that intence pleasure just by mastrubating themselves. Instead of saying that they want to mastrubate they eather stop (and don't get pleasure) or they go behind their boyfriends back. Why? Why not explane the problem from your boyfriend? Maybe he can help you. Be there with you, watch you. Just cuddle you..

Please consider it.. Instead of doing it behind your partners back, let them be in on it. Let them anjoy it just as much as you do..
sour_lemon_1k
goutha wrote:
Masturbation is the manual excitation of the sexual organs, most often to the point of orgasm. It can refer to excitation either by oneself or by another, but commonly refers to such activities performed alone. It is part of a larger set of activities known as autoeroticism, which also includes the use of sex toys and non-genital stimulation. There are also masturbation machines used to simulate intercourse. Masturbation and sexual intercourse are the two most common sexual practices, but they are not mutually exclusive (for example, many people find the sight of their partner masturbating highly erotic). Some people are able to achieve orgasm solely by masturbation and without sexual intercourse. In the animal kingdom, masturbation has been observed in many mammalian species, both in the wild and in captivity.


lol...are you a dictionary?

Masturbation...hmm...never tried it...but, it's ok if you do. whether you masturbate or not doesn't define a person...so what if they have to relieve their sexual needs in a different (and safer) way?
Gieter
KernEnergie wrote:
It's easy, safe and better than sex because you don't have to care for the other person.


Yeah right. And studying is a hard-drug!

I don't think masturbation is a hobby, it's just a function of the human body. When you're introducing yourself: "Hello, I'm Tom, and my favourite pastime is masturbating." I wonder how your parents-in-law will think about that.
Tumbleweed
Lmao.............I just think its funny seeing this under Hobbies and Animals
James007
tumbleweed wrote:
Lmao.............I just think its funny seeing this under Hobbies and Animals

I had to put it somewhere... Shocked
anthonygerbils
i think its good to do as it feels good, you release your sexual need and you cant get any diseases and you cant like everyone says go blind what a load of bull.
i even know a lad who done it in school because he couldnt hold it
Unmindful
I think it is OK. You should not get addicted to masturbation however, as you will think Masturbation is better than sex, which most likely is NOT true.
Tvanag
With masturbatios you can't get some deseases Very Happy Rolling Eyes
transcendum
Personally, I think our intellictual and psychological reactoion to topics such as sex, masturbation, and alternative life-styles has been majorly formed by religion.

Some may argue that cutoms and traditions are also involved, but to those I have a question: haven't traditions been largely influenced - directly or indirectly - by religion over the years?
Mr Smith
Jaiye wrote:
Every time you masturbate, god kills a kitten.

"Hello, I'm Jaiye and I've killed xxxx kittens in my lifetime"


O crap... No wonder the local vet ran out of kitties...

If I got 600 million dollars every time I jerked the man hole, I'd have a net worth of twenty bucks...

Like hell I'll tell you about my personal life... rofl
mustaq
lion is the animal which have sex more than 50 times per day , its for most good doing masterbatre rather than rape and spoling others life
darth_pyro
Most girls will not admit that they masturbate, but I am not afraid to admit it. I think it's good, because I can releive my urges without any worry of STDs, pregnacy, guilt, etc. Also, I am a virgin, and I want to stay that way until marriage. Masturbating makes it less temping to do something stupid with someone who's just going to leave me afterward.
teh_razz
darth_pyro wrote:
Most girls will not admit that they masturbate, but I am not afraid to admit it. I think it's good, because I can releive my urges without any worry of STDs, pregnacy, guilt, etc. Also, I am a virgin, and I want to stay that way until marriage. Masturbating makes it less temping to do something stupid with someone who's just going to leave me afterward.


you have a good point, it is the true safe way to stay clean Cool
HDirtwater
LMAO, this is in the 'hobbies' section of the forums.....

Laughing
dz9c
HDirtwater wrote:
LMAO, this is in the 'hobbies' section of the forums.....

Laughing

lol i know right. Im sorta surprised it wasnt locked...not that it should be.
wumingsden
dz9c wrote:
HDirtwater wrote:
LMAO, this is in the 'hobbies' section of the forums.....

Laughing

lol i know right. Im sorta surprised it wasnt locked...not that it should be.


Note that this Topic has been discussed at a great length. In the end it was decided for it to be re-opened, but only I am moderating it now. If poor replies are going to be posted though then I will close it, please speak maturely about the subject and try and help the subject get out of its taboo status, thank you
gtchad
masturbation isnt make u psycho but u can see some hallucination if u overstate it that.. Laughing
tidruG
A couple of female members (I would have called you "girls", but I'm not sure whether you're that young, sorry... Embarassed ) posted that most girls don't admit to doing it, and that it's a good thing because if you want to remain virgin, it helps you to remain untempted towards sex. I agree with that. Coincidentally, it's proven that women reach higher levels of sexual satisfaction, and better orgasms when they masturbate rather than when they're with a man. Hurts male pride, I know, but true. (However, just remember that sex toys can't kiss or hug or cuddle or be as mushy as a real man, so men are still at an advantage Razz). This is reply to a lot of posts stating that masturbation is not better than sex, which is true only in the case of men.

Oh, and just because you masturbate does not make you someone who doesn't care about your partner or someone who's immature. And personally, I'd ask people to try it to relieve their sexual energy...
Jaime
You're right "tidruG"...

The masturbation is a practice is very common in girls. In opposition to the people which thinks.

Altrought this topic are considered a "taboo" this is not thus, but it's a practice very common in all cultures in the world. There's no problem talking about this, its very normal and the people can reply their concepts and and those of its culture.

Excuse me by my English, I am learning it.....
Related topics
hey, all, i am a Chinese!
Yahoo takes on iTunes with new music service
Harry Potter 6 - The Half-Blood Prince *(ENDING REVEALED)*
When counterStrike Goes bad.
Green Day
Califoria drivers exam
[OFFICIAL] What are you currently reading?
do you think free download of mp3s should be legal or not?
The Average Age Here?
Movies-Fantastic Four
New gadget repels teenagers
Collection of the most memorable quotes by FriHost members:)
Topics for teenagers to debate...any ideas?
Should younger teenagers be able to drive drunk people home?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Hobbies and Animals

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.