FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Quick Cpanel Question

webapp
I have a quick question. I got my account recreated. Now when i went back inside i noticed that all the addon domains were missing. i started adding each one of them.

Once i added the domains the mails corresponding to those ids came back
(To my relief) however when i tried changing the password it gave a strange error Password changed successfully Error could not write to disk as you are over quota.

Now i went back to check on Cpanel it shows my quota as 287 MB almost 37 MB and shows the available quota as -37.15 MB. When i check the disk usage it doesn't show anything such huge it shows around 100 MB space usage I am not sure why it is showing like that....

Does anyone have a clue....?

Thanks
Bondings
It's now Disk usage 226.91 Megabytes. You seem to have a lot things in the email folder for the grasstech domain.
webapp
I checked the folder mail it looks like the disk usage of mail is around 50MB.

Still i didn't get how the quota was over 250, What i would assume is probably Cpanel when it counts the bytes it takes account of email /FTP Quotas . not sure however.

I am facing a new problem, When i try logging on to the email ( This is the largest mailbox ) I get an error unknown user/password incorrect.
I tried changing the passwords Still i am not able to logon to any of the emails. I had written the email/password so i am sure i cannot be typing wrong password.

This is true for all the email addresses for all addon domains. I am not able to access when i try accessing the email from manage mail account/squirrel mail

I tried with pop3 client i could do it

Any Suggestions where it could be going wrong..?
Bondings
For the disk usage, there seem to be quite some problems with it. I'm going to recalculate the quotas on the whole server, that should fix it.

About the emails, no idea, maybe change the password of those email accounts? Otherwise, just access the files, the emails are normally stored in a plain text file if I'm not mistaken.