FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Horror Stories about domain Registars

dude_xyx
I use godaddy and so far ve had no problems with them.i ll recievd two domains in namecheap soon so does from namepros.i know namepros system is good but what about namecheap ? any bad experience with them ?or bad experience with any other domain registar ?
manumiglani
well i think namecheap is a good company and i am yet to hear any complaints from anyone about their service. however you should take a look at www.1and1.com and www.goodluckdomain.com too.
dude_xyx
Theres plenty of horror stories about 1&1.com.
Scorpio
I dont think you need to worry about namecheap.

Frihost uses namecheap for its domain here.

Why dont you try yahoo!
They seem to be reliable
dude_xyx
I dont know whether yahoo is reliable or not but they give u a hell if you try t transfer it to somewhere else.maybe now they have changed but they d done it past. it happed to of of my freinds and i have seen other storys like that in domain names forums.
HoboPelican
dude_xyx wrote:
I dont know whether yahoo is reliable or not but they give u a hell if you try t transfer it to somewhere else.maybe now they have changed but they d done it past. it happed to of of my freinds and i have seen other storys like that in domain names forums.

Yahoo bought out my old host and their service, for me, was non-existent. Terrible experience, and I finally just dropped them completely.
bgbg
dude_xyx wrote:
I use godaddy and so far ve had no problems with them.i ll recievd two domains in namecheap soon so does from namepros.i know namepros system is good but what about namecheap ? any bad experience with them ?or bad experience with any other domain registar ?

good experience with godaddy here.