FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


LIVE action Simpsons intro!





ylmun
Have you seen this?!?!?! It is totally awesome. If you're a Simpsons fan, you have GOT to see it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=49IDp76kjPw

It's made in Britain, which once again confirms to me that the British Empire didn't end, they're just ruling from a secret hideout.

Rule Britainia!

Razz
arch23
quite a suprise it's from the UK but well done, it's a cool clip...
DawningLight
Quote:
quite a suprise it's from the UK but well done, it's a cool clip...


BAH!!....We do still make some good quality stuff over here. Just seems to be that we export the rubbish. ( or perhaps other countries only import rubbish Wink )

It is a great clip though, and has only just started showing over here in the UK as a way of advertising the Simpsons. Wish the Marge character had better hair though.
spider_capturer
That was funny Razz Could have been better quality but it was pretty well made. Yeah go UK!
Piggie
LOL that was funny! haha keep us updated on such
DawningLight
Quote:
Could have been better quality but it was pretty well made. Yeah go UK!


Shame you guys can't see it as we do. Seeing it on tv the quality is way better viewing like that.

I also saw an advert today for the Disney cartoon series Recess, done in exactly the same way. I only caught part of it though, so I have no idea where it was made...looked as good as the Simpsons one though and made in the same way. I will look out for it again and see if I can find out where it was made.

Looks like this might be becoming a popular way of advertising animation.
Greeny
Yeah i seen that, its wicked and funny.
alkady
Thats a bit old but that was suprising to see. I was extremly suprised, It reminds me of this flash simpson parody, The Singhsons about a hindu like Simpson family.
ylmun
Anyone see the Simpsons last night?

They put the live action intro as the show intro. Hilarious.

(I did notice they changed the section with Marge driving so that the steering wheel is on the correct side for American viewers. As you know, the one on the web has Marge's steering wheel placed on the correct side for British viewers (or Japanese viewers or Hong Kong viewers, etc.))
alkady
ylmun wrote:
Anyone see the Simpsons last night?

They put the live action intro as the show intro. Hilarious.

(I did notice they changed the section with Marge driving so that the steering wheel is on the correct side for American viewers. As you know, the one on the web has Marge's steering wheel placed on the correct side for British viewers (or Japanese viewers or Hong Kong viewers, etc.))


Dang, I missed the 8 first minute of yesterday's episode.
countessdiamond
I thought it was good. But I agree, Marge's hair wasn't quite right. But otherwise not a bad intro.
Kuririn
Yeah, could have been better quality but is very nice and curious.
anwerthegreat
The live intro was awesome..
wouldnt it be great if the actual movie came out (with real live actors)? Razz
DawningLight
Quote:
wouldnt it be great if the actual movie came out (with real live actors)?


I would love to see it done with real actors.
Wonder if it would detract or compliment the cartoon though?
Either way it could be a lot of fun.

Anyone any ideas for who could play whom?

and do you think it would be good to see it now, or once the cartoon is no longer being produced ( remembering they say it will run for a couple of years yet)?
snowboardalliance
HAHAHA

that's great, really good way to do the intro with real people.
shinnoyami
robert deniro as homer, jk Laughing
that was really cool though, i want more.
ylmun
DawningLight wrote:
I would love to see it done with real actors.
Anyone any ideas for who could play whom?


Patrick Stewart as Mr. Burns. He's got the look... Laughing
Steve Buscemi as Moe

That chick from Bride of Frankenstein as Marge...
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Movies and Television

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.