FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Family Guy

DSF-Deathcycle121
OMG BEST SHOW EVER, WHAT DO U GUYS THINK!
holadola
it is good. But Simpson is better.
MasterMilotic
That show disturbes me... same with simpsons...
djcaution
I am utterly dissappointed at the quality of this post. It hardly does the show justice, being the bestest show in the whole entire world. That and this probably being one of your first 10 posts or whatever to get joined in the site I suggest you put some more effort into your posts yo Wink
Ljsk
Giggity.

I liked family guy. Hard to watch the same episode twice though, unlike the simpsons.

Whats everyones thoughts on the movie?
XeRo
I think is great, and the caracter i like the most is Stewie, he's a pain in the ass Very Happy.. in the good sense of the word Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
desertwind
I haven't seen much of this. I usually don't see any tv series. But this thing is great. One episode i love is that mel gibson episode.
PimpinAintEasy
I like family guys but i like furturama beter
evestor
I like the show but have never been quite as crazy about it as everyone else.
Loghete
I love Family Guy!

Only one hitch: I can't see Family Guy on any TC channel avainlable.
The solution: I download it instead Very Happy
nubster
Family Guy is an obvious rip off of the Simpsons (some episodes having very similar plots, even), but it still makes me crack up every time, whether I'm watching a new episode or one I've seen five times. I'm thrilled they've brought it back after cancelling it. The relationships are so dysfunctional, but that's the best part. Either that, or the looks on the faces of my confused family members as they see me crack up at a questionable story line.
XeRo
It's such a pity that the series has finished like the simpsons, fox said another season won't come out...
Yantaal
i have seen every episode of family guy at least 7 times. maybe more, it never gets dull, and everytime i watch it, i see something i missed the first time. The simpsons is a sinking ship, and Family Guy is the lifeboat, so climb aboard and be saved!
limeadmin
Yeah Family guy kicks ass...simpsons suck it was good but its been on t.v for like ever...like how meany sesons???8?lol!!familyguy=PWNAGE.I hope on of these days stweie takes over the world and kills louis.And i hope peter never lose waight...And i seen ever episond of family guy like 1000 times i own all the sesosn and watch them ever day i skip school just got watch them..

Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
scottmacgillivary
Family Guy mis one of the only shows I actually will put other things aside to watch. It is constantly pushing the envelope on pretty much every issue ever invented in a sly made for FOX way that I have appreciated ever since the Simpsons. My favorite character is Brian the alcoholic dog
who seems to have more common sense then the entire family. The movie should have been released in theaters first because it would have been a smash hit. This is free speech at it's best, Giggity Giggity, Alright!
It's hard to put a label on my favorite thing about family guy because it's so diverse. Although I really get a kick out of Mayor Adam West. This is a show I hope they never cancel. I guess that would really "Grind my Gears" lol.