FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Domains setup (Server 1)

Bondings
Topic for people having problems with parking/addonning their domains on the first server. Please try to addon/park them first, before asking for help!
engeland
i think this should be the right place to ask for help. it doesnt concern parking/addon domains anyway.

My domain was reset to its original one, which a few weeks before the crash was changed.

I would like it to be changed from

fiveaunion.frihost.net

to

edarts.frihost.net

thanx
whplace
My account was set up as a domain. It wasnt added on or parked........

Will this be repaired??? I want all the files back......

Thank you,

whplace
adwya
please,please,please,please,please,please,please, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

my domain not found

please,please,please,please,please, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

www.adwya.frihost.net/vb

i need it please,please,please,please,please,

more than 500 members and 10000 gests wait my site to recome

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
webapp
My domain is missing as well, I know there have been a number of sticky's saying it should be restored. I also notice note from Bondings that the Server1 is up and working. However my account is still missing.

infocus.frihost.net

I cannot access Cpanel to administer my other addon/parked domains.

Please help.
hrtorrent
I have osx86.frihost.net subdomain. I have parked two others domain - www.chiptown.net and www.dravv.com. Also have important subdomain www.tsvk.chiptown.net.

NONE of them does NOT WORK!!!

PLEASE help me....
Bondings
hrtorrent wrote:
I have osx86.frihost.net subdomain. I have parked two others domain - www.chiptown.net and www.dravv.com. Also have important subdomain www.tsvk.chiptown.net.

PLEASE help me....

hrtorrent, you need to add them again to your account like you did last time. Either park or addon the domains.
GamingParadise
My domain can't be found: http://voetbalnieuws.frihost.net
gtb
i can't even log into cpanel, don't know whats up with that. my domain (renv.frihost.net) can't be found, either.
Bondings
GamingParadise wrote:
My domain can't be found: http://voetbalnieuws.frihost.net

It was set to gamingparadise instead of voetbalnieuws. I changed it now.

gtb, you have less than -100 points. Your account should have been removed already a long time ago (3 months ago, beneath -20 points), I just didn't have enough time to remove accounts the last few months.
hrtorrent
Bondings wrote:
hrtorrent wrote:

PLEASE help me....

hrtorrent, you need to add them again to your account like you did last time. Either park or addon the domains.

I lost all my databases and all data from all adon domains???? I'm ruined. Can you help me??? I have important data about my customers at www.dravv.com addon domain. I have important high school project data that my student made at www.tsvk.chiptown.net. Is realy all gone??? I will kill my self...
pacslim
Same problems here as well my dear frihost leader bondings, My domains I parked is missing (www.makaveliliveson.com) and my subdomain tupac.frihost.net both dont work yet, not even cpanel, should i do something or are you working on this ?
Because u said in the stikies ect that the Server 1 is up and running good again ? Confused What should I do my fan site - community has allmost 1000 members all waiting and also lotta more visitors, all bugging me when will da site be back, what can I do ?

Thanks allready for all that hard work again, you did and gonna do, Bondings and keep your head up u always solved all problems that frihost had good & professionally, so this one u will 2 Smile

I believe in you and frihost Arrow
Dragonfly
Thank you Bondings,

It was very easy to set up domains. All we have to do was to addon the domain first and if the site is using database, set database username and connect by editing configuration file. If the database username and password is still remembered by the webmaster, editing configuration file isn't even necessary.

Thanks for backing up all the files and folders.
Phil
Bondings,
I likewise cannot access my C-Panel, nor can I FTP into my account.
Do I need to set up or change anything on my end?
Anyway, thanks for getting everything back up. I realize it must have been a pain in the butt.
Bondings
Phil wrote:
Bondings,
I likewise cannot access my C-Panel, nor can I FTP into my account.
Do I need to set up or change anything on my end?
Anyway, thanks for getting everything back up. I realize it must have been a pain in the butt.

The (bookmarked) link to your previous cpanel might not work anymore because there is a different theme now. Try to access it with yoursite/cpanel/ or http://www.frihost.com/cpanel/ .
Bondings
pacslim wrote:
Same problems here as well my dear frihost leader bondings, My domains I parked is missing (www.makaveliliveson.com) and my subdomain tupac.frihost.net both dont work yet, not even cpanel, should i do something or are you working on this ?
Because u said in the stikies ect that the Server 1 is up and running good again ? Confused What should I do my fan site - community has allmost 1000 members all waiting and also lotta more visitors, all bugging me when will da site be back, what can I do ?

Thanks allready for all that hard work again, you did and gonna do, Bondings and keep your head up u always solved all problems that frihost had good & professionally, so this one u will 2 Smile

I believe in you and frihost Arrow

Pacslim, I currently only recreated accounts with positive points, the others will be following soon. I think you were just below the limit yesterday.
Phil
Quote:

The (bookmarked) link to your previous cpanel might not work anymore because there is a different theme now. Try to access it with yoursite/cpanel/ or http://www.frihost.com/cpanel/ .

Used the link you provided. Won't take my login or password.
I tried to change my password and still haven't got a confirmation email.
Bondings
I gave you a new password, phil. A password change only works when you have a valid(working) email set in your cpanel.
NG
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@ngrevolution.frihost.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.ngrevolution.frihost.net Port 80

i get dis darn error when i go to my main site :S
lpbrasil
Hi, my account http://lpbrasil.frihost.net/ are offline and my parked domain www.rockbr.com are off to, i go need a new account? Or the frihost have the backup of account and files? Confused
twisthigh
Have you finished adding the accounts of people with positive points? If you have, my domain twisthigh.frihost.net, isn't working. If you aren't finished, I'll wait, I'm just curious! Very Happy

Edit:

NM, my site is back up and working perfectly! Thanks so much! Smile
Phil
The folder that contained my domain has been replaced with a single file it seems.
As far as I can tell, I have successfully added the domain, nosaintshistory.com, at least, C-Panel says i have.
Should I just add a folder and upload all the missing files myself?
Or, are they just somewhere and I can't find them? Sad
Bondings
Phil wrote:
The folder that contained my domain has been replaced with a single file it seems.
As far as I can tell, I have successfully added the domain, nosaintshistory.com, at least, C-Panel says i have.
Should I just add a folder and upload all the missing files myself?
Or, are they just somewhere and I can't find them? Sad

If you have a copy of the files, then it would be easier if you add the folder and upload the files.
ammonkc
I bought a domain name from godaddy.com last night. how do I configure my frihost.net hosted site with my new domain? I'm not sure how to point my godaddy.com domain name to my site. I'm sure I've got to register my domain (www.brokenparadigmlabs.com) to resolve to the ip address of my hosted site or something like that, but I just don't know how. I don't even know where to start.
Animal
ammonkc wrote:
I bought a domain name from godaddy.com last night. how do I configure my frihost.net hosted site with my new domain? I'm not sure how to point my godaddy.com domain name to my site. I'm sure I've got to register my domain (www.brokenparadigmlabs.com) to resolve to the ip address of my hosted site or something like that, but I just don't know how. I don't even know where to start.

Try looking in the Domain Names Forum.
Phil
Bondings wrote:

If you have a copy of the files, then it would be easier if you add the folder and upload the files.

Yes, went ahead and did it. I had a fairly recent back-up of my site. Seems to be working again.
Thanks again Bondings. I know all this is no fun for you either.
Now I can get back to earning all those nickles and dimes from Adsense!!
deviator
my web site is not working too http://deviatorz.frihost.net
Bondings
deviator wrote:

And since when do you have a website here? You only have one post?!?
Markoff
Could you look at mine too?
http://markoff.frihost.com

I already sent you (Bondings) a pm about it, but it seems you have missed or (accidentally) deleted it...
deviator
Bondings wrote:
deviator wrote:

my other account stopped working, i can't login and try resending a password

deviatorz is the account
Deviatorz
deviator wrote:
Bondings wrote:
deviator wrote:

my other account stopped working, i can't login and try resending a password

deviatorz is the account

sorry for double post, it seems firefox does not work properly on my computer right now...but yea...
Bondings
Deviatorz, your account is now created.
Deviatorz
great thanks alot
Markoff
Markoff wrote:

I already sent you (Bondings) a pm about it, but it seems you have missed or (accidentally) deleted it...

I don't even care if all my data is gone, the site was only up for like 2-3 days before the server crashed.

If it could just be recreated, then I'll simply transfer the files into it again.
squeakypants
mesachicken.be doesn't go to the index.php for some reason.... is there a setting in cpanel I have to change?
pacslim
thanks bondings for the reply i was inactive because the forums were down too and i'm in the middle of moving out of my house into a new one (without internet connection yet) please recreate my frihost account i try to stay above zero (if nessacery even trough a internet cafe) plz bondings one luv from pacslim Arrow and like eveyone says thanks for all the hard work and keep ur head up frihost leader Wink
Markoff
Markoff wrote:
Markoff wrote:

I don't even care if all my data is gone, the site was only up for like 2-3 days before the server crashed.

If it could just be recreated, then I'll simply transfer the files into it again.

Is anyone gonna fix this?
Bondings
squeakypants wrote:
mesachicken.be doesn't go to the index.php for some reason.... is there a setting in cpanel I have to change?

It does for me. You probably had to remove the index.html file.
pacslim
bondings are you working on my account to recreate it too?
like i said im in the middle of a move of my residence, so i can post but less then before soon i have a new internet connection at my new home so i be as active again as i was before the crash is this ok and do i need to do something ? So my account at this amazing freehost is also back up? Wink Arrow thanks again allready ... peace
Bondings
pacslim wrote:
bondings are you working on my account to recreate it too,
like i said im in the middle of a move of my residence, so i can post but less then before soon i have a new internet connection at my new home so i be as active again as i was before the crash is this ok and do i need to do something ? So my account at this amazing freehost is also back up? Wink Arrow thanks again allready ... peace

I think it is some misunderstanding, it's already up for ages, you just need to add again your domain and add the user to the database.
http://tupac.frihost.net/

Didn't you get a pm from me?
frozenhead
I can't login to my Cpanel Bondings. My domain name is mtbox.frihost.net.
Please help me resolve my problem. Thanks in advance.

BTW, I think my database setup got a problem too. Anyway, I just wait for the reply. Thanks. Smile
Bondings
frozenhead wrote:
I can't login to my Cpanel Bondings. My domain name is mtbox.frihost.net.
Please help me resolve my problem. Thanks in advance.

BTW, I think my database setup got a problem too. Anyway, I just wait for the reply. Thanks. Smile

I sent you a new password. I hope that will help.

Please note that it is case sensitive.
n0obie4life
This "event" is over Wink.

You should not have anymore problems with your domains regarding the Server 1 Crash.

-close-