FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How about a special top poster rank?

Should n0obie4life leave?
Vote Yes
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Vote No
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Gerardus™
When i was looking at noobies postcount i noticed she is (or he is) nr1 poster on this forum. Wants to be an admin and might wanna leave... Crying or Very sad
So i was thinking, if she can't be admin, she could get a special rank image for being top poster of this forum.
What do you all think about that? It's better than nothing and i would be more than happy to make that image. We could even make it a contest! Cool
Let me know what you all think of this great idea?
We don't want her to leave right? Wink
Vrythramax
First off I don't think n0obie4life is a female, I think that all got started by someone asking n0obie4life if he (or she....just in case I'm wrong) was realted to Bondings because some of the arguements they had sounded like brother and sister fights...and I think it is just a joke when they persist in calling them brother & sister.

Second, I don't think they (The Frihost Administration) will make a "Top Poster" rank because what would happen if n0obie4life took some time off and someone else made Top Poster? Would they take that rank away and give to the new guy? That particular title is transient at best....if you started writting a bunch of posts daily you could (theoretically) catch up to n0obie and overtake him (or her) in the rankings.

But it's a nice thought though Smile
Blaster
I know what sex n0obie is. She is really nice. When he isn't mean. Making a top poster rank could help bring more to post but posts would then be like. "Hi!" whitch you know as spam.
myrevolt
Blaster wrote:
I know what sex n0obie is. She is really nice. When he isn't mean

haha, that makes little sense. The joke that started it, makes it unclear, however we can stick to the standard "it" Wink or which is more often than not, the best thing to do on the internet, in particularly in forums where one may not know the other members intimately, is calling them by their alias, in this case n0obie4life is best Razz

I say that it is up to Bondings to do whatever he wants; but special recognition for the most valuable Frihoster (see my pun?) is in order in some way or another.

btw the Santa Claus thing was humorous
Gerardus™
Vrythramax wrote:
First off I don't think n0obie4life is a female, I think that all got started by someone asking n0obie4life if he (or she....just in case I'm wrong) was realted to Bondings because some of the arguements they had sounded like brother and sister fights...and I think it is just a joke when they persist in calling them brother & sister.

Second, I don't think they (The Frihost Administration) will make a "Top Poster" rank because what would happen if n0obie4life took some time off and someone else made Top Poster? Would they take that rank away and give to the new guy? That particular title is transient at best....if you started writting a bunch of posts daily you could (theoretically) catch up to n0obie and overtake him (or her) in the rankings.

But it's a nice thought though Smile

Well they could write a mod for it, so who is top poster automaticly gets that ranking image with his username. There could also be in that mod that you need at least 2 point per post to avoid spammers. Less points count for their frihostaccount but all posts under 2 points will not count for the ranking position. Another thing would be that the members will be even more active on the forum, it could be very motivating. Wink
Vrythramax
@Gerardus™...

Very good idea, I hadn't thought of that when I made my post. Since it was your idea maybe you could post it in the "Suggestions" forum....maybe Bondings will consider something along those lines. That's if someone doesn't steal your idea.

Good thinking. Cool
thiamshui
looks like a good idea.. or maybe a rank 'king troll'.. i don't want him/her to leave though.. he/she did quite a lot for frihost as a moderator and an account creator and he/she added quite an amount of humour into the forums..