FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

can anyone name a movie...or a TV show episode

xoxmeholly
Can anyone name a movie or an episode from a TV show that deals with REVENGE or MURDER or animal abuse or alcohol? This is for a school project, and I need more Media connections (this is on EAP's The Black Cat) I could use all of the ideas that anyone has!
wumingsden
xoxmeholly wrote:
Can anyone name a movie or an episode from a TV show that deals with REVENGE or MURDER or animal abuse or alcohol? This is for a school project, and I need more Media connections (this is on EOP's The Black Cat) I could use all of the ideas that anyone has!

I answered to the other similar post, I hope it is true about this project otherwise i'm wasting my time Cool
What about Get Rich or Die Tryin' ?
ylmun
Revenge:
Revenge of the Sith (c'mon, it's got revenge in it's title)

Murder:
To Die For

Animal Abuse:
Ummm, Free Willy?

Alcohol:
Leaving Las Vegas

Alcohol and Murder:
Sid and Nancy?

Revenge and Murder:
The Godfather

Alcohol and Revenge:
FaceOff(stupid movie)

Alcohol, Revenge AND Murder:
Irreversible

Can anyone think of a movie dealing with alcohol-fueled revenge over animal abuse that results in murder?

And if this is in fact for a school project and you want more suggestions, you should try this new tool they just came up with. It's called the Internet. Laughing
Kaneda
Most obvious film(s) with revenge as a theme would be "Kill Bill". There's also two film adaptations of "The Black Cat" (I take it you mean EAP as in Edgar Allan Poe, not EOP Wink), but neither really have much to do with the literary source. And then there's "Pet Sematary" [sic] based on a novel by Stephen King, somewhat inspired by Poe's story.

Animal abuse... First film that comes to mind is "A boy and his Dog" (from the 40s).

Plenty of films about murder. Smile

"Irreversible" - well caught, ylmun Smile