FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Login locked after missed log In

_Lilystock_
Hi,

I'm a registered user but I have just made a terrible blunder. At home, my login my computer just remember my login and pass, so I just forgot it...

And now, I'm on another computer and I've just trid to log in, but seems that I have tried too many times because now, I don't even have access to the log in page anymore Sad

I know I should have click on "I forgot my password", but I was just so sure I knew it at each try...

So is it possible to unlock it for me please ? My login is Lilystock.

Sorry... Embarassed

Thanks.
Bondings
Why don't you click on the forgot password thing then? It should send you an email.
heady233
Bondings wrote:
Why don't you click on the forgot password thing then? It should send you an email.

I think he means that he thought he knew the password everytime and now he can't access the login page, even to press Forgot Password.
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:

Bondings, the phpBB "security" feature locks your account for 15 minutes.

Lilystock, try it now?
Lilystock
Hi !

I made it !

Thanks guys Smile

Yeah, the problem was that I didn't know that the security feature would lock only for 15 min, I thought that the admin had to unlock it Wink
n0obie4life
Welcome back Smile.

-close-