FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Habbo

leos4h
Any one here play habbo with the pixel furniture?
CamiBor
WHAT??
do you have any link to this game??
leos4h
There load of hotel for each country UK one is

www.habbohostel.co.uk
netthug
I used to play on habbohotel, but i cant remember my account details lol
Stinger
i gotta to admit to the business behind habbo that theyve done a very good job with there virtual game. It makes you buy furniture which costs money then eventually you get bored then quit, well i did Razz
leos4h
It's 10p a credit, what would u like 10p or a credit?
leos4h
It's 10p a credit, what would u like 10p or a credit?
jeffleo
Din't double post. I play www.habbohotel.com.sg but has quit. Joined quit joined quit. Why? Because of my stupid furnitures, couldn't bear to let them go. I'm so foolish to have bought them. Pft- It costs 30 cents per credit. So I really would prefer 30 cents. It could get me 1 pack of plain water. Haha.
lukeropro
I think that habbo is stupid. who pays just to buy virtual furniture when you can just make one yourself in photoshop or something!? I'm so surprised to see people actually paying just to play games which they will get bored with after a while! This is madness! Don't waste your money on these stupid games! Even if you want to waste it, buy something nice like halo etc. But I must admit, these people who created habbo are genius, the way they make people pay for a game! I bet they don't even play it themselves! Wished I were them...
torochick
lukeropro wrote:
I think that habbo is stupid. who pays just to buy virtual furniture when you can just make one yourself in photoshop or something!? I'm so surprised to see people actually paying just to play games which they will get bored with after a while! This is madness! Don't waste your money on these stupid games! Even if you want to waste it, buy something nice like halo etc. But I must admit, these people who created habbo are genius, the way they make people pay for a game! I bet they don't even play it themselves! Wished I were them...

Well... I guess it is OK that you mean so, but personally I like Habbo! Of course you can make all the furniture yourself, with photoshop or whatever, but the “furni’s” are not the point of the game. Meeting new friends, join clubs and just talk to another Habbo can be, you must admit, very entertaining!

(Pardon my terrible english!)
Psynthax
I used to be addicted to that stupid hotel way back..

I remember when I used to be a hobba there ( moderator ) and had that shiny "police" badge.. he he

Well..I think I still have a lot of credits there and lots of furniture ( rare ones too ) alltho I do not go there anymore..
killerdevil
i playing habbo.its very good Smile
chizeled
I think these games could get expensive. Reminds of the the Disney Game Toons Town. You get a free trial and they make you pay to keep on going. The game never ends though. I like to conquer a game. Agame has to have a point a mission. When I pay for something I want to be interested and play with a bunch of little kids. I know nothing of this game, but it seems like that. I will give it try, because I am up for anything but it has to be fune for me to stay. But give me a good multiplayer game that I had to pay for once and I will play it forever!
ltbennett
i play habbo now and again add me lt.bennett Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy