FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Help me find bugs…. Or suggestions for $$$$





Wynand
Hallo everybody.

I wrote a program. This program is downloadable from my website. Click on the Pro - Bookings link. Please download this program and install it.

What you now need to do is help me find the bugs in it… or give me some suggestions on it.

You will find more information of the program on the website. What I can tell you now is that it is a bookings program for guesthouses, hotels and similar enterprises.

If you find a bug, I will need an elaborate description of the bug and what you did to invoke the error or bug. I will also accept good suggestions for the improvement of the program for a further version.

It is up to you to make sure I have enough $frih to satisfy your needs. The amount I pay you will be dependant of the bug you find or the suggestion you suggest.

Thank you.

My website is: www.DuToitApplications.frih.net
wumingsden
No bugs as of yet fount.
Using Windows XP

Suggestion:
Is it possible to create a popup saying that there is no password when the insallation is finished and that it needs to be changed. I just clicked login but others may be a bit cunfused, it may also help if the admin password could be set during installation
Have you ever though of involving time as a option, and maybe being able to set reminders. For example, if you enter a booking and say that they have to be out by 12am then a sound will be set off. (I doubt wether the two will be of any use if they work together but i think seperately it could help).
Also I know that the software is to do bookings but would it be hard to have like a timetable for staff so they can logon and see what guests there are, as well as when they log off, as well as other info.
Wynand
wumingsden wrote:
Is it possible to create a popup saying that there is no password when the insallation is finished and that it needs to be changed.


Thank you for having a look so quickly. I found this suggestion very useful. I found that numerous new users have difficulty login in for the first time.

How many $frih would you request for this? I don’t really have any estimate of how much worth is the $frih.
wumingsden
Wynand wrote:
wumingsden wrote:
Is it possible to create a popup saying that there is no password when the insallation is finished and that it needs to be changed.


Thank you for having a look so quickly. I found this suggestion very useful. I found that numerous new users have difficulty login in for the first time.

How many $frih would you request for this? I don’t really have any estimate of how much worth is the $frih.


Do you mean if I was going to pay you to add this feature in how much would I pay you ?
Wynand
wumingsden wrote:
Do you mean if I was going to pay you to add this feature in how much would I pay you ?


No, Laughing How much $frih do I owe you for the suggestion?
wumingsden
Wynand wrote:
wumingsden wrote:
Do you mean if I was going to pay you to add this feature in how much would I pay you ?


No, Laughing How much $frih do I owe you for the suggestion?


I wondered wether you thought that, absolutely nothing Very Happy I don't want to sound like the "all powerful" but if i was desperate for points i could edit my own frih$ amount. I do jsut about everything for free around here

P.S I PM'ed you.
Wynand
I am still stands for anyone else, if you are interested…
TeenZine
Wynand wrote:
wumingsden wrote:
Is it possible to create a popup saying that there is no password when the insallation is finished and that it needs to be changed.


Thank you for having a look so quickly. I found this suggestion very useful. I found that numerous new users have difficulty login in for the first time.

How many $frih would you request for this? I don’t really have any estimate of how much worth is the $frih.


I can make one for a small price 12.2 fiths pm me and I give you the code
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> Marketplace

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.