FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PHPBB!!!!!!

assex
Hi guys,
I'm getting really really tense now. I desperately need a lot of help. Please do what you can. I beg of you. Here's the problem:
I installed PHPBB on my Site properly and then it worked fine for one day. After that, it completely stopped working. Whenever I try logging in, I get this bizzare problem of not logging in. I simply can't log in! Why can't I? Please help me here as I have been desperate since a couple of days now. I need help seriously! By the way, everything's installed properly and I wanted to ask if the new styles I uploaded have had any effect so that I can't log in. By the way, I also had edited the header of my page by editing 'overall_header.tpl' so that I could see my own logo instead of PHPBB. Did that cause the problem? I need serious help here. Please help me. What should I do?
roeenoy
all you can to do is to go to their support forums and ask this question there..

i think you need to re upload to the ftp the phpbb files
leos4h
Delete it all and the mysql and then re upload the hole lot or go to there site suport!
assex
Hey, you know the easiest way to solve a problem, no matter how big it is? Find out what went wrong and how. I think that I've found out what went wrong here. Since the Server was down for a couple of days, even though my site was functioning properly, everything was okay with PHPBB except for the fact that I couldn't log in! Maye, because of the server being down, I think that some files or something in my database got corrupted and PHPBB stopped working. What do you think? Write whatever you wish. Thanks.

UPDATED ON 15th March 2006: I've realized one thing about PHPBB. Twice, the same thing has occured with me. After I install PHPBB, for a day, the login works and after that it doesn't. I appear lonline but I cannot post any messages nor can I administer my board! God knows what I should do now! Somebody please please help!!!!