FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Voice-recognition software

deleenheir
I'm writing this text with a voice-recognition software. I am not using my keyboard or mouse at all. I'm currently using software from ScanSoft.

It's pretty weird to see your computer writes a message. The recognition is remarkably good, although I normally speech Dutch.

The grammar is, as you can see, not perfect. On the other hand it is funny that you don't have to use the keyboard to enter text. Also remarkable is that when you speak Foster to computer will do better.

Has anyone else used voice-recognition software? And what were your answer that? Although writing this text winds remarkably well, I just had to use my mouths to get the cursor in the right place. Anyway, this software is a fun toy to play with
deleenheir
I thought this software might come in handy. Since I had an accident, I fell from my bike onto a piece of glass. This accident resulted in need not be able to use, since a nerve was broken along with an arterie.

Maybe women practice a lot with the software is might be fostered in talking with one hand.

Although the software makes a lot of mistakes in recognizing the words.

But it might come in handy to earn my fry dollar.