FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help. Upload an avatar to my perfil

tonk
I hope somone can help me.
When I try to add an image to my perfil I got:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./images/avatars/533042321441500f7afe88.png): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/frih/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 284

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpx4L0Ap' to './images/avatars/533042321441500f7afe88.png' in /home/frih/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 284

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/frih/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:284) in /home/frih/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/frih/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:284) in /home/frih/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/frih/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:284) in /home/frih/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 482
FRIHOST - FREE RELIABLE INTERNET HOSTING

I think the image knows the rules. It is 5.5k and 97X97.
Helios
This forum went through a very big crash few days ago and Bondings(the main admin) is still working on recovering the configuration files of this forum.

Try to be patient and wait until Bondings finishes with the recovery.