FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Video Games any one?

mobe217
So I figured I would throw this out in the air with the other hobbies. Any one play video games in there free time? I'm hooked on World of Warcraft right now. If you play post a reply we can extange hints Very Happy

mathiaus: moved to games forum
hiimdave
Heh, I have a few friends who are HOOKED on WoW. I actually have a mess of games installed right now. BF2, UT2K4, and CS:S/DOD:S for Multiplayer and a load of Single Player games. Laughing
mobe217
I just picked up "Black" for xbox! The game is great. Each level takes about an hour to complete. The whole level is pretty much destructable. You can shoot through walls to take down forces. Pretty cool check it out.
Shermanatortank
I like to play BF2 alot....just helps me release anger. Im not really into console games any more....it ifs pc and fps, it's most likely for me!!! Rolling Eyes
Most
mobe217 wrote:
So I figured I would throw this out in the air with the other hobbies. Any one play video games in there free time? I'm hooked on World of Warcraft right now. If you play post a reply we can extange hints Very Happy

I don't like WoW, but I am playing on another MMORPG named Dark Age Of Camelot Smile This game is based on Arthur's Legends and is very funny !
The problem of theses games is that we have to play many hours per day in order to success in Mad

That's for this reason I play StarWars Battlefront2 too Smile This is a FPS and the main advantage of this type of game is that we don't need to play a lot in a day to be good Smile And Battlefront2 is very funny with the universe of Star Wars ! Smile