FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A question: i dont think this is against the rules .....

Deji
I applied with one description of what my site was going to be about / include but as time has gone on and my life has got more complicated (left uni, started working full time etc.) im considering a "re-think" of what i want my site to be about.

at the moment im not sure about what i want to do Embarassed im leaning towards a webcomic / art gallery / blog type set up. But again im not sure...

the question is:

Q: if i redesign and remake my site do i need to inform the admins in anyway..

i dont see anything specific in the rules but at the same time the site wont be the same as my original explaination when i applied... (do i have to reapply or anything?)

anyway

*waits for responce*
Bondings
You normally don't need to inform us of changes in any way at the moment. As long as it is all legal and compliant with the tos.
Deji
Bondings wrote:
You normally don't need to inform us of changes in any way at the moment. As long as it is all legal and compliant with the tos.

ok just thought i should check. ^^

[edit]

thanks for the quick reply btw.
Gerardus™
Deji wrote:
Bondings wrote:

ok just thought i should check. ^^

[edit]

thanks for the quick reply btw.

Websites keep changing a lot, till you find the right formula, so if eveybody should report that, then Bondings would go crazy i guess. So it's logical that you won't have to report it everytime things change on your website. When you asked for an account they needed to know something, so they know the account is not only used to store files on or use it for sites that violates TOS.
Well that's what i think.
Deji
yeah i guessed that, just i applied with one descritpion and i think my site is going to be completely different so i thought i should ask.