FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Personal Interests vs. Entertainment

Should Personal Interest Groups be able to effect changes in the Entertainment Industry?
Yes
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
No
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Unsure / Undecided
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Vrythramax
I heard on TV last night that the Catholic League was calling for a disclaimer to be added to the new movie based on the book "The DaVinci Code" saying it was all a work of fiction. My question is this....should any personal interest group (Political, Religious, etc.) be able to effect any changes on the entertainment industry (i.e. Books, Movies, Music, etc.)?

*Note*....I was not quite sure which forum to post this in because it touches on a few differant subjects.
Lennon
These types of groups were the force behind "the passion of the Christ" which normally wouldn't hit the cinema screens.
SunburnedCactus
They've got it all wrong, the disclaimer should read: This film is all a load of **** Very Happy
LeviticusMky
If interest groups had the power to label and censor all the things that they would like, the creativity of the human condition would take a massive blow.

The entertainment industry shouldn't be shackled by the morals of a few zealous individuals.
thiamshui
I don't think so.. we need to encourage creativity and freedom of expression, not restrict ourselves..