FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Permanent Nintendo Fans

bladesage
Does anyone else love the Nintendo company enough to shun nearly all other gaming companies? Is anyone else sick of the Xbox melting all their good games? Is anyone else fed up with the PS2 constantly not even reading its own discs?

If so, you've come to the right place Wink
linkman2004
I have to admit I'm a fan boy. Razz Although not to the extent where I yell at Microsoft "y0u ar3 t3h s0x0rz!!!!". I actually don't mind the xbox much(although I'll never buy one), but I absolutely HATE sony. Yes, I hate them so much I didn't capitalise their companys name. Razz
Nameless
Forget nearly shun, I DO shun all other gaming companies. The only console and handheld systems I've ever owned were Nintendo's. Nintendo OWNS. *cheers for Zelda, Mario, SSB, Tales of Symphonia, Advance Wars... *gets lost in a semi-coma Nintendo-cheering state**
linkman2004
No, Nintendo doesn't own the PWN!!! WOOOOT! All the systems, including handhelds, I've ever owned have been Nintendo. NES, SNES, GBC, GC, GBC, and DS are all the systems I've ever owned (the parents never got me and my brothers an N64 Confused ).
Jayfarer
I like Nintendo the best.

But I am not going to ignore other companies because of it. That's just denying myself some great projects. There are great, cross-platform developers that deserve the attention.