FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Freeware site

romaop
Try http://www.snapfiles.com/freeware/ to get some freeware.It's well organized and well documented.
clip
whoa! That's a lot! anyways, thanks for sharing dude! This will be of good use to me! Very Happy Nice find!
silentpark
yeah snapfiles has a great list of programms well its not too much and its navigateable (i am just thinking about download.com what is completly unconfortable but freeware sites are like sand at the ocean :p
budazz
nice site i should look this site..... Very Happy
win66
thank for sharing.That site got some much freeware .
thiamshui
for linux users, try http://www.icewalkers.com, lists quite a number of useful apps although Linux comes with package managers..
Billwaa
Thanks, now I don't have to hunt down free software all over the web from google. For all the computer projects I do and make, I mostly use free software so I don't have to find a way to pay for them.
Deji
definately a good site Very Happy
DoctorBeaver
I think at least half the software on my PC came from snapfiles (it used to be called webattack)
Zuwiki
lol. I pity you all. No offense though, really. It's just that as a Linux user, I've never payed for a single program. And the only one I would even consider paying for is only $10 and massively useful. Of course, it would entail buying more software, seeing as it is meant to let you play Windows games on Linux. Laughing

If I used Windows more, I would say "Thank you! Great find!" but since I don't, I'm gonna say everything I just said.
anthonygerbils
thanks very much mate for that free site it is hard to come by and often there is hidden fees in most of them
surdy
hey thanks for the link
nice link Smile
Animal
There seems to be too much spammage in this topic - a lot of useless "thanks for the link" replies.

-close- to prevent more spamming.