FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

any infomation on astronauts

sethead
i would like to know what i would need to study in college in order to be working as a space scientist, astronomer or an astronaut any information is welcome thnk you. Idea
ggreiner9
yea me too?
Slammer
hey there,
well if you get a degree in Astronomy then your could be an astronomer.
If your looking to be an astronaut then there are a few routes you could take.

1)Join the air force and work your way up to being a top class pilot, then you can apply to nasa as a pilot or something similar

2)Nasa hire people with no military background, but are high quality scientists, this way seems to be harder to get in with, as it just depends on your luck

I aint an expert on the subject, but thats what i know =)
ocalhoun
Really, although it is nice to see another "I want to be an astronaut when I grow up!", you probably have a better chance of getting into space by building your own spaceship. Very few people ever get to go into space, and even they only go up a very few times.
Most
ocalhoun wrote:
you probably have a better chance of getting into space by building your own spaceship.

Who never dream about going into the stars Very Happy Build is own spaceship is a nice idea, but what about the cost ? Razz
Another way should be to build spaceships models, it would be less expansive Rolling Eyes
webapp
Never dreamed of becoming one...Don't know anyone who are.....it sounds intersting though....