FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

electronic enginner

tempoellat
I am working as electronic enginner,My job department is researching and developing.I test some existing electronic circuits and develop these circuits.This is so easy for me.because i have been working for a long time about 2 years in my company.My company is in Samsun where is blacksea city of Turkey.I am pleased to work in Samsun,because this city is also my birth place.I usually work on researching and developing,but i sometimes work as technician,existing personnels not enough to do some
works.I don't care about it,because most electronic enginners work in technical service of their companies in my country.

Now,I am pleased my job.But my company is growing gradually.Jobs will be so hard..and company will be moved to Istanbul within 2-3 months.I go to work to every places,because i like my job.I had decided to be electronic enginner when i was 12 years old.

I advice you this job.It is so pleasant for me.And electronic tecnology is growing continuous. There is no trouble for unemployment,also for a country that has economical crisis like my country.
SunburnedCactus
That's good to hear, because I'm studying Electronic Engineering at uni as we speak.
marioflory
Good one! I totally agree! I did the same studies in switzerland and US. It really pleases me and it also paid off after finishing the studies. Altough studies are hard, one should never forget what comes afterwards
tempoellat
There is no more enough words to explain this job.Also,it doesn't need to be explained,it needs to be lived. Very Happy
menhao
looks everyone agree that electronic engineer is a nice job, dont we?

actually, i am a univ student major in ME( Mechanical Engineering), and in my department, i and my colleges in the lab are working on R&D based on embeded systems, to control the motors and such instruments, that is what so called mechatronics. In the job hunting process, we always found that being an EE(electronic engineer), it is well paid and easy job, that is why i say, this is really a good job.
NuniPio
i was gonna study electronics engineering...but chose network engineering instead
girlinjapan
I want to get a degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering. Im still in high school though. Any tips to get me into a top program? Razz
squirrelmaster
I'm going to Caltech(maybe, still deciding),
and going to major in aerospace engineering.
I think that is a good job to be in, because planes just keep comin'
and in the future someone has to design the spacecraft too!! Very Happy
but, I think i will minor in either computers, or robotics.