FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

music and soul

tempoellat
What do you think about the music is feeding people's souls.Do you think that all kinds of musics are useful to treat psychological illness.I think this way is useful for these patients by listening just some kinds of slow musics..

Other kinds especially like rock,pop..e.t.c.

These kinds of musics make them more bad instead of treating.But the people who are not psychologiacal patient could listen these kinds without disturbing other people. Most people hate to listen to music high voiced like me.I belive that high voiced musics are harmful for the people's ears and souls..
visitors
I love Kitaro. He have excellent ambiental music for soul, so relax, so beautiful. Listen song everlasting road. Is fantastic.
ExaminedLife
Music is definitely an important psychological factor and can be quite useful in treatment. Generally calming music is best. Music with a heavy backbeat has been proven to be physically damaging in many ways.

A lot of music's ability to heal depends on the person's willing participation, though. The person has to want to be healed and actively participate in his/her own healing.