FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Since I'm being hated so much, I should leave.

n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233057#233057

Yes, I think I should.

I'll create a new domain soon.

http://sack-n0obie4life.frihost.net Smile.

Leave = Leave Frihost as a staff.
SunburnedCactus
Well I don't hate you... Wink
rightclickscott
I don't even know you.
n0obie4life
rightclickscott wrote:
I don't even know you.

Good. I thought almost everyone on the forum knew me.
rightclickscott
Sorry about the double post, the submit button screwed up. You can delete one of them.
Lennon
Well I can say you've been a great help round here, I haven't heard much people putting you down and I'd like to see you introduce urself Razz
Vrythramax
I'd certainly like to see you stay, you have been helpful to me just by my reading your [many] posts. Not to mention the nice avatar you made for me Cool

If you are unhappy with being a staff member, you should go, nobody needs extra drama and/or turmoil in thier lives...it only leads to ulcers. I do hope you will continue as a member of the forums if you decide to leave the staff, your knowlege and wit are invaluable to some of us here.

BTW...I voted for you at your site...nice design you have there Wink
n0obie4life
I didn't make that design, the original author is in the footer Razz.
Jack_Hammer
Long live the n0obie!
and you know your never going to leave...
Wink
James007
rightclickscott wrote:
I don't even know you.

Okay this one is funny Very Happy

And stop spamming noob.. Rolling Eyes
coolclay
Wow I must have missed lots of turmoil in one day so why does everyone hate noobie. Or why do you think everyone hates you. What exactly is going on here I am lost.
myrevolt
hmm you are back at positive points Wink Bondings must've fixed that...cause I don't think its been like 30 years since I checked the forums Razz Rolling Eyes I think sometimes you go on rants that can only be described as a "Frihost fan". But in all seriousness you have helped to keep the forums orderly as all the moderators have; keep it up. And sorting through threads all day is a lot of work, so if you would just like to be a regular member then that may suit you better. ...though I can't believe some of the mods are only 16...got any openings? Wink I think there is nothing wrong with the ocassional drama on this board, it is a community after all.
thiamshui
coolclay
Still no one has answered why noobie is being hated. I am lost but hey whats new I am always lost.
EVILSKAAP
Well you always seem to "live" in the forums, like you do not have a girlfriend to keep you busy. Sure, i think you have hassled me once in the past and usually you tend to be rude or short temperd with the new members, but who can i trust to install scripts for my site(just noticed, you just wand to leave the staff, not frihost as a whole). So stay, atleast a while. BE a cute and fuzzy admin!
carlokes
I think that no one needs to leave its position as moderator just because someone doesn't like him.

I think this is not a democracy. Moderator rule above all Smile and im quite happy with that.

We users need the forum not the contrary (not anymore at least) so if anyone is not happy with the moderators, please just leave frihost because you are not obligated to be here Razz

PEACE AND LUUUUUUUUVVVVVV !!!!!!!!!
Twisted Evil
n0obie4life
carlokes wrote:
I think this is not a democracy. Moderator rule above all Smile and im quite happy with that.

But that's what I'm trying to make Frihost.

Democratic.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-29673.html
Gerardus™
James007 wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:
I don't even know you.

Okay this one is funny Very Happy

And stop spamming noob.. Rolling Eyes

I voted yes for you as admin so why would i hate you? For what reason? For keeping the forum alive and kicking? OR are you a spammer.. no i don't think so.
But i do have a question, cuz i get confused sometimes they write:"don't you have a girlfriend to keep you busy"? But then you are Bondings sister, you might even be his girlfriend..
Or did i miss a post about that issue? Shocked You are nr1 poster on this forum and that deserves a special ranking!
planet
With a name like that NO one can hate ya ! =))))

*Geezer HUGS da n00b*

"Feel better now"? =))
Stubru Freak
I hate you because I'm Dutch.
(No I don't)
fulaninhu
cya have a good life with yours "new Domain Smile"
tidruG
Your new domain is going to be a frihost.net sub-domain?
How do you plan to use Frihost after leaving it? eh eh eh eh eh?
Jack_Hammer
tidruG wrote:
Your new domain is going to be a frihost.net sub-domain?
How do you plan to use Frihost after leaving it? eh eh eh eh eh?

tidruG
I knew that.
I just wanted to see how he'd react Razz
KHO
n0obie4life wrote:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233057#233057

Yes, I think I should.

I'll create a new domain soon.

http://sack-n0obie4life.frihost.net Smile.

noooooo!!! n0obie4life!!!!! You are teh forum trawl!! Teh UBER Forum trawl!! without the Moddyness you will no longer be teh UBER forum trawl Neutral
Helios
Hmm, leave if you wish.

It's your decision Smile
desertwind
Well, leave or not leave, don't forget to donate [atleast] half of your FRIH$ to me. Wink
fortify
I would hate you but the problem is i dont know you.
psycosquirrel
You can't hate noobie, he/she (I am still confused over that) is the coolest. Laughing
Dustin
I dont see where you are getting that impression from, as a matter of fact it looks like things are working out for you.
Lennon
Please move this to the relationships folder.

I don't go round saying I feel like I should leave, coz though I feel like this place is great I don't see much people liking me either.. I just don't go round complaining. I'm more mature about it. Life sucks at times, just learn to deal with it and make the best of what you have.
zjosie729
I don't hate you, and I think you're a really good moderator in here.
The Philosopher Princess
ATTENTION Gerardus™, psycosquirrel, n0obie4life, thiamshui, Stubru Freak, Jack_Hammer, and KHO. Howdy y’all! Smile Thank you all for your support of my campaign to get n0obie4life the Frihost rank of Jr. Whopper & Chopper! Very Happy

Since the I need your Support! thread has been locked, I am posting this here. (Seems as good a place as any.)
~~~~~~~~~~
FYI, I had made the following offer.....
The Philosopher Princess wrote:
For the first 5 people who post here that they would like to see n0obie4life become the official Frihost Jr. Whopper & Chopper, I will give you each 13 FRIH$. (You do not have to specify whether or not you like the image I created to go with the new Frihost rank.)

For the first person who posts here saying something along the lines of they really really really like my Jr. Whopper & Chopper image (as created by me and seen above), I will give you 53 FRIH$.
.....which referred to this image.....

.....and now, I would like to make good on my promises.
~~~~~~~~~~
The people I deem to have met the first offer’s criteria are: Gerardus™, n0obie4life, thiamshui, Stubru Freak, and Jack_Hammer. I am sending you each 13 FRIH$. KHO met the criteria except was the 6th candidate, so I decided to honor you as well with 11 FRIH$.

The second offer was harder to judge. Being strict, I think Stubru Freak was actually the true winner, so I’m sending you the 53 FRIH$. But I cannot help but notice the valiant attempts on this one by Gerardus™, n0obie4life, thiamshui, Jack_Hammer, and KHO, so I'm sending you each 9FRIH$.

And, though psycosquirrel did not technically meet the criteria of my offers, your post stood out just like a Whopper & Chopper’s should! (Though, I am not at liberty to comment on the “Sr.” part that you suggested {after Gerardus™’s challenge}.) Therefore, I’m sending you a special amount of 15FRIH$.
~~~~~~~~~~
To answer your question:
psycosquirrel wrote:
It is a nice pic though, did you draw the burger?

After having seriously enlarged one the Frihost rank images, and graphically eliminating everything except for the blue oval, I chose that burger from over a hundred Microsoft Gallery hamburgers; then I removed a shadow and rotated it to fit my theme. While there were some really cute other burgers, once I saw the already-included graphical “chopper” I couldn’t resist!

But here’s the main thing. This particular hamburger stood out from the pack (Wait!!! What do you call a GROUP of hamburgers? A herd of hamburgers? A bundle of burgers? A slew of sandwiches? A gaggle of grillers? A clump of cholesterol?)... Anyway, it stood out because it looks like n0obie! Oh, yes! Can’t you see that this cute little critter, who is going around whopping and chopping, is trying its best to look mean and nasty (Evil or Very Mad)? But when the rest of us see it, we can’t help but laugh (Laughing) because we can see it’s not really mean and nasty. n0obie's trying to be a big tough chopper, but we can see it's just a cuddly little junior whopper.
~~~~~~~~~~
So, by my calculations, the totals I’m paying are as follows:

22 FRIH$ Gerardus™ (13+9=22)
15 FRIH$ psycosquirrel (15)
22 FRIH$ n0obie4life (13+9=22)
22 FRIH$ thiamshui (13+9=22)
66 FRIH$ Stubru Freak (13+53=66)
22 FRIH$ Jack_Hammer (13+9=22)
20 FRIH$ KHO (11+9=20)

I will consider any challenges to my judgments. Otherwise, let’s get back to some serious Frihost subjects.

Yeah, like: When should n0obie4life become the official Jr. Whopper & Chopper?

(No! No! No! I need to quit this silly serious and do some serious serious, like science, philosophy, politics, or something really useful, like teaching pigs to fly.)
n0obie4life
WShockedW, thanks The PhilShockedsShockedpher Princess.

Oh, and I'm rather scared of your friend too - Catastrophic Fairy Sad.

I just watched a play called "Pigs can fly" not long ago, turns out pigs can't after all, so don't bother Smile.
Vrythramax
@The Philosopher Princess...

Never try to teach a pig to fly....it only wastes your time and annoys the pig. Wink
Jack_Hammer
Vrythramax wrote:
@The Philosopher Princess...

Never try to teach a pig to fly....it only wastes your time and annoys the pig. Wink

I got a pig to fly!, I ate it then went on an aeroplane!
*I am very special*
The Philosopher Princess
Vrythramax wrote:

Maybe the pigs you know aren't very sophisticated. Look at this li'l feller, who was one of my first students.

Does he look annoyed to you?
Vrythramax
The Philosopher Princess wrote:
Maybe the pigs you know aren't very sophisticated. Look at this li'l feller, who was one of my first students.

Does he look annoyed to you?

ummm...No. He doesn't appear to be flying though m'lady Smile
nam_siddharth
Jack_Hammer wrote:
Jack_Hammer has donated 1600 FRIH$ to you.

Why you donated all of your FRIH$ to no0bie? Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Shocked
Vrythramax
nam_siddharth wrote:
Jack_Hammer wrote:
Jack_Hammer has donated 1600 FRIH$ to you.

Why you donated all of your FRIH$ to no0bie? Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Shocked

Maybe Jack_Hammer was over celebrating St. Patricks Day and he wanted to help no0bie reach the goal of being the richest Frihoster in history Smile

Then again....maybe not.