FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I need your Support!

n0obie4life
Make me an Administrator of Frihost. Help me by voting yes

Well, Bondings says Frihost is not democratic. So, I hope a protest would help.

Bondings too, is a bad brother. He bullies me all day long. Just because I'm his sister.

Thanks.
nam_siddharth
n0obie4life wrote:
Make me an Administrator of Frihost. Help me by voting yes

Well, Bondings says Frihost is not democratic. So, I hope a protest would help.

Bondings too, is a bad brother. He bullies me all day long. Just because I'm his sister.

Thanks.

I cannot support you. You delete my posts. Evil or Very Mad
n0obie4life
Good. That gives me another reason to leave this place *writes it down*.

And that's what moderators should do. Since people don't like me doing that, I shall officially stop moderating and closing posts. Don't blame me for doing that now.

edit - http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-29675.html

Support it Smile
Daniel15
My opinion is that you should definately become an administrator Very Happy

Long live n0obie4life! Wink
speedlikecy
u can be ....
i support u....
i always see u online on frihost
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Helios
I think that the whole frihost staff is supporting you and FriHost won't be FriHost w/o our favorite mod - n0obie Very Happy

You shouldn't leave. If you want to become an Admin, have a serious talk with Steve about it.

That's all I wanted to say.
SunburnedCactus
Go n0obie! I'm behind you!
Lennon
Yes... A family business, a family tradition. I'd love to be in partnership with my brothers and sisters. Anyhow Noobie4life does so much work around here anyway... Bondings, I'd say you've got plenty of work to share...

I vote Noobie4life as admin so long as she decides to stay (hopefully4evr)
Vrythramax
You have my vote n0obie4life! One question...are you seeking to become a full Admin or a Junior Admin? Not that it matters to me, I'll vote for you in either position Smile

n0obie4life + Full Admin = Master of Time, Space and Dimension!
Jack_Hammer
Quote:
Thank you for signing this, even if you signed no..
Redirecting back to index in 5 seconds..
Tony The Tiger
Where do I go to vote? Do I just say I support nOobie until she is an ohldbie.
The Philosopher Princess
I cannot condone anything that’s been said here thus far. And, I really thought this should be kept a private matter, until duly resolved by the powers that be. Out of the public eye is where I revealed my intentions for n0obie4life’s rank. But now that this subject has gone out-of-control public, I feel compelled to unveil my n0obie4life Frihost Rank Strategy. Please email me if you want the full 233-page supporting documentation.

My opinion, in short, is that n0obie4life has no business holding any of those ranks so far named. I mean, aren’t we after truthfulness and accuracy? n0obie4life needs to be deemed the official Frihost Jr. Whopper & Chopper, and needs to receive all the duties, responsibilities, and privileges that are appropriate for such a position.

I’ve created a quick-and-dirty version of the rank’s image for you, as seen below; this will appear under “n0obie4life”. Mind you, it’s just to give the general idea, for I am not paid enough to create the best. If my n0obie4life Frihost Rank Strategy is accepted, then the professional Frihost Rank Image Creators will devise a top-quality version, and will size it down.

Thank you for your attention to this matter!

(This is 100% pure tongue-in-cheek.)
SMCentral
top man of the year(frihost)Nooby for life hes good apart from deleting peoples posts
Code of Ruin
Lay off on Bondings here for a minute. HE is the site admin. HE decides what goes and what doesn't. BONDINGS founded this site. Noobie, you should be happy that he let you become a moderator. God is my witness I would never let my little sister do such a thing (yes I am cruel but also just). You have an issue with Bondings and with nobody else. I find it unfair that you are stacking hot coals over his head by trying to get people to vote for you becoming a site admin. You will certainly not be getting my vote.
James007
Noobie Administrator? No way... he really is too spammy to be a good admin.
I would prefer to give him bann rights... that would speed up some banning business.. Very Happy Well, we should make sure we do not overload the server... Razz

James Smile
The Philosopher Princess
James007 wrote:
I would prefer to give him bann rights... that would speed up some banning business..

Then you should advocate Jr. Whopper & Chopper, which is the same thing. It's fully explained in Section 4.35.132.77 of the supporting documentation.
saiyeek
Its your website. Why not become anything you want. LOL.
n0obie4life
Hi Philwhatever princess, I would like the whole 233page document.
Jack_Hammer
Code of Ruin wrote:
Lay off on Bondings here for a minute. HE is the site admin. HE decides what goes and what doesn't. BONDINGS founded this site. Noobie, you should be happy that he let you become a moderator. God is my witness I would never let my little sister do such a thing (yes I am cruel but also just). You have an issue with Bondings and with nobody else. I find it unfair that you are stacking hot coals over his head by trying to get people to vote for you becoming a site admin. You will certainly not be getting my vote.

Okay you are taking it far to seriously... I don't think that you realise that N0obie and Bondings are good friends and N0obie has done a lot for this site and has been here from early on.
Gerardus™
Well you got my vote!
When you have put that much effort in this forum and placed so many posts, i don't know why he didn't make you administrator allready.
Doesnt he trust you with it or is it something else? I would be happy if someone would administrate my forum, but it must be someone that i trust completly. We don't want things to be screwed up or seeing things changing without notice. But i don't think you are like that, so why not make you admin? Wink
Soulfire
Well, if you had a bit more of a platform instead of "Vote for me 4 Admin" then maybe I would consider. Mind telling the people why you want to be admin, etc.?
ignition
Rofl I like how the noobie always makes polls/posts like this, and Bondings always ignores them. gg nub, its a totalitarian government and Bondings > you.

Razz

Btw no you should not become an admin unless Bondings feels there is a need for one, and even then it should be someone who does not make idiotic polls such as this one. Stick with the mod'ing. Cheers.
The Philosopher Princess
n0obie4life wrote:

Would you like that in triplicate or quadruplicate?
~~~~~~~~~~
For the first 5 people who post here that they would like to see n0obie4life become the official Frihost Jr. Whopper & Chopper, I will give you each 13 FRIH$. (You do not have to specify whether or not you like the image I created to go with the new Frihost rank.)

For the first person who posts here saying something along the lines of they really really really like my Jr. Whopper & Chopper image (as created by me and seen above), I will give you 53 FRIH$.

(Who says there's anything wrong with buying votes?)
Gerardus™
Lol. well you don't have to give me 53 frih$ but your Jr. Whopper & Chopper is really funny.
It's a nice rank also Wink so who will be the Sr Whopper & Chopper?
But it would be funny ranks, right now i see no ranks images at all.
Keep up the good work! Cool
psycosquirrel
I'll be the Sr. Whopper & Chopper. Razz

Just take the old pic and add a big hairy muscular arm somewhere on there or something. Laughing

It is a nice pic though, did you draw the burger?

back on topic. Noobie is cool, I think he/she (I'm confused now -_- ) would be a real good admin. he/she is on all the time, and posts so much I can't imagine how that is possible. I mean he/she got 200000 points in a matter of days (with a little help from Santa) Razz

Let's form a coalition of noobs who support n0obie4life! We will call ourselves "The n0obs for n0obie4life!"

Or not Laughing
n0obie4life
The Philosopher Princess wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~

Both please Smile. You can see my email in the mods forum Wink.

For the first 5 people who post here that they would like to see n0obie4life become the official Frihost Jr. Whopper & Chopper, I will give you each 13 FRIH$. (You do not have to specify whether or not you like the image I created to go with the new Frihost rank.)

Yep. I like it.

For the first person who posts here saying something along the lines of they really really really like my Jr. Whopper & Chopper image (as created by me and seen above), I will give you 53 FRIH$.

Yes, I really ilke the Jr. Whopper & Chopper image
thiamshui
LOL.. jr whooper and chopper.. i kinda like the rank and of course the image.. Wink
Stubru Freak
I like the Jr. Whopper & Chopper rank and I really really really like the image, especially if I get frih$ for it. (Not that I'm saying this for the frih$, why would you think something like that?)

My opinion is that all Belgians should become admin, because... uuh... beer!
fulaninhu
actaually u already said u are gonna leave this forum so we cant vote yes anymore Smile
Jack_Hammer

Yep. I like it.

Yes, I really ilke the Jr. Whopper & Chopper image
KHO
l support both ideas of the Jr. Wopper & Chopper and Admin. Neutral LONG LIVE N0OBIE4LIFE!!! Neutral
The Philosopher Princess
ApplauseI applaud everyone’s fine support of n0obie4life becoming our Jr. Whopper & Chopper. I will be judging your submissions very carefully. More support in the mean time will only help the cause.

n0obie4life wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:
Both please Smile.

Good choice! In septuplicate it shall be sent to you by my Document Disseminator.

Disclaimer: You must recognize that my staff has no control over the U.S. Homeland Insecurity Office, nor any of the other insecurity offices of the various countries in-between here and there. (There will be no logic in how they might misinterpret "whopper" and "chopper".) If any of the septuplicate n0obie4life Frihost Rank Strategy copies don't make it to you, submit your complaint(s) to any and all of them.
n0obie4life
May I know when can I receive it?
Mgccl
I support you Noobie...
Even you say the sell my sign space is your copy right... I still loves you money... no... F$ collection....
I think this forum is pretty helpful because there is a Noobie...even I don't see you have helped me before....
The Philosopher Princess
n0obie4life, I'm glad you asked.

I think it’s possible that you may know when you can receive it. I also think it’s possible that you may not know. At this point, I don’t know how much you know.
n0obie4life
I don't know anything yet Smile.

So, can you please tell me?
babumuchhala
NO WAY. I did say rob him off his Moderatorship too Wink

Wonder how if someonelse had made a topic like make me a mod/admin then that thread would have been locked up & sent to the spam can the moment it would have been created.

On a serious note if n4l is made the admin then bondings u have no excuses for not making me a moderator Very Happy
James007
babumuchhala wrote:

Wonder how if someonelse had made a topic like make me a mod/admin then that thread would have been locked up & sent to the spam can the moment it would have been created.

You are right about that...

Idea
Bondings
babumuchhala wrote:

Exactly.
-locked-
n0obie4life
Now that even Babumuchhala wants me gone,

CAN I LEAVE?

That was the exact point of this thread.