FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are your an introvert or extrovert?

Which are you?
Introvert
72%
 72%  [ 13 ]
Extrovert
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

Neo7
I'm an introvert and I hate it.

Just once, I'd like to be able to hold the center light for more than a few seconds without breaking down. Sitting there in silence while the others talk in before you can judge when to speak out (very rarely).

Yeah...so what are you?
Jaiye
I'm an introvert, but I'm able to fake extroversion. It doesn't feel natural though.
Blaster
I have know idea what you are talking about. Can someone explain this to me.
Jaiye
Are you naturally more outgoing socially, or prefer to keep to yourself.
joshua_erceg
Introvert - & I hate it Sad
Mumpay
introvert, unless i've been drinking, then i'm a super extrovert, lol.

but i prefer listening and nodding rather than being the one holding everyone's attention.

except when i know what i'm talking about inside and out. if i reeeeally know the topic, then i could speak in front of hundreds without breaking a sweat, no problem Smile
thiamshui
i'm an introvert.. dun really take the initiative to open my bloody mouth n talk to others or make friends.. i only open up when i'm with close friends..
Code of Ruin
Introvert, I never show the back of my tongue and I can live perfectly with this attitude.
Boles Roor
Introvert. And I don't care about it, I like it actually.
Sappho
Extrovert Smile

*Sappho hides couse she thinks all the introverts here are looking at her right now.*

I cant believe i am the first one here thou Wink
caroline
Some people say I'm an introvert, some say I'm an extrovert.

Well I'll go with the flow and say I'm and introvert... Smile
Ultima1080
Defidently introvert, unless I'm discussing a topic which I know a lot about Wink
Vrythramax
Code of Ruin wrote:
Introvert, I never show the back of my tongue and I can live perfectly with this attitude.

lol....good one Cool

I think I am a bit of both....I know when to keep my mouth shut and I know when to sound off....that's not to say I get it right all the time though Sad
firebrandglass
Blaster wrote:

The terms 'introvert' and 'extrovert' were coined by Swiss psychologist Carl Jung to describe the psychic orientation of an individual toward objects outside one's self (extrovert) or a psyche directed primarily inward, toward the self (introvert). In practical reality most individuals exhibit both traits, and it is a matter of extremity, of which personality trait is dominant that determines which label should be applied to any given individual. Jung also believed that these polar opposites are present in everyone, and in the course of becoming a 'whole' individual it is the balance between the two that one should strive toward in a process he called 'individuation'.

The extrovert will refer primarily to objects outside himself for the formulation and validation of his identity, (i.e., from other people and more generally from the larger social and moral structures around him.) Conversely, the introvert is more self-referential, depending on inner subjective ideas for the formulation of his identity.

The terms are commonly used to describe a personality that is either 'shy' (introvert) or 'out-going' (extrovert) and while these characteristics may be more common in one type than the other, they are not necessarily exclusive to that personality type, therefore this interpretation of the terms is simply wrong.
Ms.Pseudo
I voted for extrovert, but actually I'm both. I do love company sometimes, and I really do talk A LOT! I like to hang around with friends, maybe have some kind of social evenings and so on...

But then there are times, that I just want to be totally alone, and talk with none. When I want to be alone, that means, I will go somewhere that I can be alone, and I don't have to talk even to cash keeper at shop. Best places to be alone are some cottages in middle of nowhere or just plain wilderness.
the666bbq
i'm mostly introvert, except for fridays where i can feel the weekend coming and the weekend itself too (helped by my friend called alcohol) where i can get more extrovert than some people would like...
Reaper
eh Introvert when actually talking to people extrovert when on online forums and other chat programs. But im sure thats true for most people here Smile
Jack_Hammer
Blaster wrote:

Quote:
Introvert - 1. To turn or direct inward.
2. Psychology. To concentrate (one's interests) upon oneself.
3. Medicine. To turn (a tubular organ or part) inward upon itself.

Quote:
Extrovert - sociable person

I am more inbetween, though I am more intro then extro.
Neo7
Reaper wrote:
eh Introvert when actually talking to people extrovert when on online forums and other chat programs. But im sure thats true for most people here Smile

Well on internet forums or chat rooms, it's easy to buy time and think before you say...that way, we don't sound like idiots.
Scotty Too Hotty
i must say tha ti am an extrovert, but i probably omes from my working environment where i have been required to train classes of over 40 people for more than 4 weeks at a time! thats just my guess!